+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swansea Supporters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Swansea Supporters

I have zero sympathy for them.
    Tough shit x 10
    If they get relegated they’ve got tne parachute payments to look forward to.
    They’re not a club of massive stature so feeling aggrieved they’re in the relegation zone of the premier league is hilarious
    So feck them 😉😃😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I have zero sympathy for them.
    Tough shit x 10
    If they get relegated they’ve got tne parachute payments to look forward to.
    They’re not a club of massive stature so feeling aggrieved they’re in the relegation zone of the premier league is hilarious
    So feck them ����������
    Pretty much how I feel.

Pity they've got parachute payments. Could see them replacing Wrexham in a few seasons otherwise.

If they win a couple of games the anti Jenkins stuff will disappear again just like it did last season.

They beat Bournemouth at home and we'll back to the 'Swansea Way' bullcrap. (Spending £17m on a bang average Hull City player and £11m on a spaniard they don't play after paying £15m last season for one they also didn't play)

They have more points at this stage of the season than they did last season however it does appear the whole pack of cards maybe starting to collapse.

Still a bit early to call though if Abraham is injured there are absolutely no goals in that team.