+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bernie Sanders Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Bernie Sanders Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I genuinely don't understand the Q stuff so it's hard to take it seriously when it looks like something LoM posts... but I'd like to think that he knows what he's trying to say, unlike the Q posts.

There's no way I can afford business class with my costs of living Thanks for the advice though.
    Why do you post as if everyone is below your intellect I'm sure there a name for it ?

Just stay on point without having to accuse people of being beneath you ,or not understand them , leave the personal stuff alone as your post have good debate in them , but your constant need to have a dig at someone because they have an opposing view, let's you down .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Why do you post as if everyone is below your intellect I'm sure there a name for it ?

Just stay on point without having to accuse people of being beneath you ,or not understand them , leave the personal stuff alone as your post have good debate in them , but your constant need to have a dig at someone because they have an opposing view, let's you down .
    He's been brainwashed by the media, and he just regurgitates their daily talking points, without realising that they are in on it. I can assure he has never read an original source document, as they undo everything that he believes to be true. It's really astonishing to witness behaviour like this.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Its like an irritating rash ,you put some cream on it , however it keeps reappearing , for no bloody reason , however as it's so small and insignificant, it's hardly worth scratching.

One of yours about Heisenburg I believe. Have you ever thought about the foolishness of taking the moral high ground given the conspicuousness of your alcoholic vapour trail on here?