+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

Johnson Admitted to Hospital

The epitome of not following the Government’s advice, wasn’t clever shaking hands the other week with patients with the virus in that Kettering hospital the other week. Jesus, how many others did he have contact with before isolating?

Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

Is it a private hospital or will he have to face the NHS his party have been starving of doctors and nurses for the last decade ?

He looked really unwell last week.
    I think there's more than meets the eye

I don’t like his politics but I hope he’s doing ok. Shows how at risk we all are.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Is it a private hospital or will he have to face the NHS his party have been starving of doctors and nurses for the last decade ?
    Guess he will go to St Thomas', a world leading NHS hospital.
    I am sure they will treat him as professionally as they would treat you or me. Despite any personal misgivings they may have.

When it was first disclosed that he had the virus he said he'd be doing the press conferences from his flat. Hes been conspicuous by his absence since (apart from a couple of days).
    One of those days he was just wearing an open collared shirt, the next he had shirt, jumper and jacket. He didn't look well.

How did he get through to 111?

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    He looked really unwell last week.
    I think there's more than meets the eye
    As is the case with any of us, he could have underlying health problems that have yet to be identified. Either that or he could have contracted an especially high dose of the virus.

Liz on the TV, Boris in hospital, but the seriousness of the situation still won’t register with some.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I don’t like his politics but I hope he’s doing ok. Shows how at risk we all are.
    One of the big questions is - are people more susceptible if they have a large dosage of the virus. He was boasting about shaking the hands of virus sufferers (although I suspect he was lying) - so it could be he had a large dosage of the virus and that has resulted in him getting it quite hard.

I don't like him, but I sincerely hope he gets through this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How did he get through to 111?
    Hes got a special phone

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    As is the case with any of us, he could have underlying health problems that have yet to be identified. Either that or he could have contracted an especially high dose of the virus.

Liz on the TV, Boris in hospital, but the seriousness of the situation still won’t register with some.
    When liz came on the tv , I knew that was it

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    One of the big questions is - are people more susceptible if they have a large dosage of the virus.
    I’m sure I’ve read that’s the case.

Can't see him being in the Excel.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Can't see him being in the Excel.
    Is that the nightingale, newly opened ?

J
    He’s, apparently, had it for ten days, he must have deteriorated a bit to be admitted now, shouldn’t he, by rights, be rallying now?

Yes - The newly opened ones specifically for this are all called Nightingales I believe.

Everything I've read over last few days confirms the bigger the dose of any virus the more likely you are to be seriously ill.
    For instance if someone sneezes over you, or you shake hands with someone with the virus on their hands you are likely to get a bigger dose of the virus than if you come into contact with a surface that has slight traces of the virus.
    This is one of the reasons doctors and nurses are being so badly affected.

Yes - The newly opened ones specifically for this are all called Nightingales I believe.
    Well he should be in whatever hospital will take him , his life is no more important than a poor little kid or someones elderly mother

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    J

He’s, apparently, had it for ten days, he must have deteriorated a bit to be admitted now, shouldn’t he, by rights, be rallying now?
    Apparently he is still running a fever which suggests a secondary infection such as pneumonia.

Well he should be in whatever hospital will take him , his life is no more important than a poor little kid or someones elderly mother
    Whilst I agree with the sentiment and I disagree with his politics the leader of the country is more important than Joe Bloggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Apparently he is still running a fever which suggests a secondary infection such as pneumonia.
    I was in bridgend hospital for pneumonia , ten days of hell

Deluded , hallucinating, fighting with the security guards to get out

Didnt know what the feck I was doing

Shuffed me on lorazepam to calm me down

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    J

Usually people recover in a week. Any longer, and it increases the chances of pneumonia. No idea if he is/was a smoker.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment and I disagree with his politics the leader of the country is more important than Joe Bloggs.
    Tell that to the relatives of the young child of five years old that died the other day

The worst part of this virus is how it impacts upon different individuals. Some cope comfortably. Others are destroyed by it. This virus is indiscriminate. Very worrying times.

Yes