+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Johnson moved to intensive care as his condition has worsened.

Breaking news
    Bloody hell

Breaking news
    If hes been unable to fight off the virus in 12 days himself, then it makes sense.

Hope he gets well soon

International

Breaking news
    I hope thats cheered NYCBlue up a bit!

Things I hope will happen: Boris Johnson, and everyone else in his position, make a return to full health. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Things I don't want to happen: people having an extreme reaction (either becoming extremely pro-Boris or making stupid anti-Boris comments) to this news now or in the future.

A friend of a friend is in the heath , hes 54 , his family have been told by the medical team that hes not going to make it

However irrespective of this dreadful virus this government has botched up big style and one day it will all come out

People say they wouldnt wish this virus on anyone

What about multiple rapists or child murderers ?

The far right are always on about the death penalty and seeing people suffer

Seems like they have the perfect answer to their prayers .....as long as only nasty people catch it

Russia claimed this earlier and were rubbished by Downing Street. Whitty said he didn’t know his exact condition also too. You wonder how much they’re trying to keep from us. Anyway, I hope he pulls through, and everyone in his condition.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    People say they wouldnt wish this virus on anyone

What about multiple rapists or child murderers ?

The far right are always on about the death penalty and seeing people suffer

Seems like they have the perfect answer to their prayers .....as long as only nasty people catch it
    I for one would be bloody delighted to see this rampage through the inmates of Hmp Usk. Sadly though, life doesn't work like that.

Sorry to hear about your friend sludge, its sometimes easy to forget their are individuals behind those horrible stats put out everyday. The sooner we beat this c@nt of a virus the better

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    I for one would be bloody delighted to see this rampage through the inmates of Hmp Usk. Sadly though, life doesn't work like that.

Sorry to hear about your friend sludge, its sometimes easy to forget their are individuals behind those horrible stats put out everyday. The sooner we beat this c@nt of a virus the better
    It's a friend of a friend mate but the poor sod has got kids

Is usk an open prison ?

Aye , it's going to be a long time though and the effects on peoples health , day to day lives , family life , the economy is going to be brutal

Take care

Sad as it is for Johnson and his family, he’s brought it upon himself, very foolish thing to do, ‘bravely’ shaking hands with victims in Kettering Hospital the other week (if reports are true, which they seem to be), then even more foolishly freely mixing with others before isolating. Did he think he was invincible? It’s like hearing about someone jumping in front of a bus, you have the utmost sympathy for them and their loved ones whilst thinking what an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post

You wish death upon others. What makes you so worthy? I'd say you'd be a good contender for nature's cull. Or is THAT a little too close to the bone, with you being a good, honest person who deserve's sparing.....even though he wishes death upon people.

Seriously, there are about 6 billion too many of us. Being wiped out won't be much fun, but we've had it come for a while now.

Its a life were talking about

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I must admit I am struggling a bit with the narrative around the Johnson illness. Concurrently we are being told that his symptoms are sufficient to require a stay in an NHS hospital in London whilst being so mild that he can work from his bed on papers and still manage the levers of government.

Understand the Keep Calm and Carry On aims but either he is sufficiently ill to take up a bed then he deserves it given his status and condition or it is precautionary such that he, probably alone of those people admitted to hospital with the virus can somehow carry on working from bed.

If it is the latter then him occupying a bed in the week that NHS Nightingale was launched as an emergency centre looks a bit askew.
    bookmarked

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    You wish death upon others. What makes you so worthy? I'd say you'd be a good contender for nature's cull. Or is THAT a little too close to the bone, with you being a good, honest person who deserve's sparing.....even though he wishes death upon people.

Seriously, there are about 6 billion too many of us. Being wiped out won't be much fun, but we've had it come for a while now.
    Harsh but true;
    Earth will be here long after we've gone.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    bookmarked
    It's a life we're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It's a life we're talking about.
    i know, i didn't make the original comment .

Lets prey the man gets through this ,no one deserves this , or any comments around it

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post

hmp usk is a sex offenders prison. it's full of rapists and paedophiles. My conscience can quite comfortably cope with wishing them dead. If you really want to wish me dead then that's up to you pal. It's no skin off my nose. Not quite sure why you're in such a rush to defend sex offenders mind, it's obviously a subject close to your heart

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It's a friend of a friend mate but the poor sod has got kids

Is usk an open prison ?

Aye , it's going to be a long time though and the effects on peoples health , day to day lives , family life , the economy is going to be brutal

Take care
    There's two prisons in Usk. HMP Usk, which is category C, and there's Prescoed, which is a Category D open prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The herd immunity technique. It was known to be dangerous bollocks way before it was decided by the government that it was their strategy.
    Do you know how previous pandemics have been handled?

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    There's two prisons in Usk. HMP Usk, which is category C, and there's Prescoed, which is a Category D open prison.
    Back in the day wasn't it borstal young offender type unit ?

Heisenberg

i know, i didn't make the original comment .

Lets prey the man gets through this ,no one deserves this , or any comments around it
    Why would you say "bookmarked" then? It either means that you'll be coming back to gloat about Cyril's post being inaccurate or you were trying to be humorous... either of which would suggest that you're not as bothered as your post a mere minute beforehand would have us believe.

bookmarked
    Feel free to bookmark it. No 10 has not been telling the truth about his health for several days now yet all we got was mild, carrying on leading etc then suddenly he is in intensive care. If you can't believe the Prime Minister's official spokespeople to tell us the truth during a national crisis what can you trust them to tell you?

So what's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    I wish I'd never mentioned her.
    She was quite foxy in her younger days, if it is the same Anne from Ponty who I am thinking about.

Back in the day wasn't it borstal young offender type unit ?
    I think prescoed is young offenders. Usk is sex offenders. Had the misfortune of coming into contact with a couple of ex usk inmates in my previous job. Truly evil bastards