+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Corruption

Re: Ukraine Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Well, as I pick myself up off the floor after the shock of reading those first three predictions, L'll ask is anyone seriously expecting Trump to be impeached given the Republican majority in the Senate?

Nearly fifty years ago, a Republican President accepted that he did not have the support of all of his party and opted to resign before he was impeached. I can't help thinking that Nixon would not have had to resign today because he would have been fully supported by his party no matter what. On the other side, you get the clear feeling that the Democrats would vote en bloc for impeachment no matter how strong or weak the evidence against Trump.

By all accounts, there is a desire for "strong leaders" these days, but I look the world over and struggle to see anything other than political pygmies who are big on bluster and intolerance or rule by fear - where America goes, others follow.
    Indeed. I gave my thoughts on the issue in another thread which seem to be playing out as predicted:

Did Trump head a skunk squad led by his personal lawyer to discredit a Democratic candidate and pressure a foreign government into investigating his son that triggered his impeachment?..........Almost certainly.

Will the Republican Senate, regardless of the wealth of evidence emerging including this televised "confession" remove him from office?.......Almost Certainly not.

Will you and your ilk see the Senate's verdict as vindication of Trump, that he did absolutely nothing wrong and bleat endlessly on that this was some kind of personal triumph......100% nailed on certainty!

One element is the sheer incompetence of the crew that Giuliani put together on this quest. It reads like a Who's Who of Gluey's go-to pundits, Giuliani, "Investigative" Reporter John Solomon, Congressman Devon Nunes and the legal tag team of Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing.

Here is Joe explaining to Breitbart the obstacles that the US Embassy in the Ukraine put in the way to stop him, his wife and Giuliani from their valiant quest by denying them entry visas.

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020...o-frame-trump/

and here is the Ukrainian Embassy website in the US explaining that US citizens with a valid passport have the right to visa free travel and stay for 90 days in any 180 day period!

https://usa.mfa.gov.ua/en/consular-a...new-visa-rules

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Not so fast pal, we don't know who all the spies are yet, and the WH was infested with them. Some of them even infiltrated the election campaign team. I'm keeping my powder dry on this one, suffice to say he must have been up to no good?
    More rumour and speculation to keep your powder dry on!

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...206604800.html

Well, as I pick myself up off the floor after the shock of reading those first three predictions, L'll ask is anyone seriously expecting Trump to be impeached given the Republican majority in the Senate?

Nearly fifty years ago, a Republican President accepted that he did not have the support of all of his party and opted to resign before he was impeached. I can't help thinking that Nixon would not have had to resign today because he would have been fully supported by his party no matter what. On the other side, you get the clear feeling that the Democrats would vote en bloc for impeachment no matter how strong or weak the evidence against Trump.

By all accounts, there is a desire for "strong leaders" these days, but I look the world over and struggle to see anything other than political pygmies who are big on bluster and intolerance or rule by fear - where America goes, others follow.
    My hunch was based on available evidence, not a senate majority, although I am sure there a few RINO members who would love to get rid of the president.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    More rumour and speculation to keep your powder dry on!

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...206604800.html
    He's had zipper problems since the Obama years. No doubt whatever is happening now is going to have some political impact, as the timing is just too good.

He's had zipper problems since the Obama years. No doubt whatever is happening now is going to have some political impact, as the timing is just too good.
    Seems like you can't even quote your go-to site correctly. Even the CTH didn't say this but spookily used the same phrase as you "zipper problem" in relation to the guy Peek worked for in Iraq.

Allen, a four-star Marine general, succeeded Petraeus as the top American commander in Afghanistan in July 2011; but General John Allen had a serious zipper problem. Allen retired in 2012 when his sexual proclivities surfaced.

However, Obama brought him back when he needed a General he could control in 2014. Allen’s 2012 zipper problem became Obama’s 2014 political leverage to use General Allen as a tool to present the image of Obama’s faux fight against ISIS.

I guess the White House marched him off the premises now to maximise the political impact.

Now's the chance to post the evidence that Peek had a "zipper problem" going back to the Obama years I guess!

@Iis anyone seriously expecting Trump to be impeached given the Republican majority in the Senate?@

No why would they .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    is anyone seriously expecting Trump to be impeached given the Republican majority in the Senate? No
    It might come as a bit of a shock to you but he has been impeached!!

Rudy speaks!

It might come as a bit of a shock to you but he has been impeached!!
    you know what I mean ,actual impeached by the senate ,read what TOBW wrote

is anyone seriously expecting Trump to be impeached given the Republican majority in the Senate?

My reply No

Hope the use of large font and colours help you .

Heisenberg

Seems like you can't even quote your go-to site correctly. Even the CTH didn't say this but spookily used the same phrase as you "zipper problem" in relation to the guy Peek worked for in Iraq.

Allen, a four-star Marine general, succeeded Petraeus as the top American commander in Afghanistan in July 2011; but General John Allen had a serious zipper problem. Allen retired in 2012 when his sexual proclivities surfaced.

However, Obama brought him back when he needed a General he could control in 2014. Allen’s 2012 zipper problem became Obama’s 2014 political leverage to use General Allen as a tool to present the image of Obama’s faux fight against ISIS.

I guess the White House marched him off the premises now to maximise the political impact.

Now's the chance to post the evidence that Peek had a "zipper problem" going back to the Obama years I guess!
    Ouch. I don't think he can "Trump Russia Collusion, Steele Dossier...." his way out of that one.

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;5040600]Rudy speaks!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...by-lev-parnas/

We know. Misled ffs!

you know what I mean ,actual impeached by the senate ,read what TOBW wrote

is anyone seriously expecting Trump to be impeached given the Republican majority in the Senate?

My reply No

Hope the use of large font and colours help you .
    To be fair if I knew what you meant it would probably be a first!

Rudy speaks!

Good listen rare to hear form him .

Is Rudi right they don't investigate Democrats , surely someone has that fact to hand ??

Can't wait for his Ukraine/Iraq podcasts, that will allegedly give us the real evidence releases .

Stick to the topic mate, and cut out the obfuscation and constant diversions. Your obsessive nature is ruining the politics message board, even though it is quite amusing that you are trying to discredit the site that destroyed all of your Russian Collusion BS!

Stick to the topic mate, and cut out the obfuscation and constant diversions. Your obsessive nature is ruining the politics message board, even though it is quite amusing that you are trying to discredit the site that destroyed all of your Russian Collusion BS!
    Better your usual template response than deal with your zipper problem I guess!

To be fair if I knew what you meant it would probably be a first!
    It does seem your have too much time on your hands, your TDS has consumed you , you need an awayday or a hobby ,its no good turning into an old moaning fella you see in these comedy sketch shoes ,got off the computer chair ,put away your jelly babies and get out and about .

Better your usual template response than deal with your zipper problem I guess!
    Seriously mate, stick to discussing the topic at hand, and stop trying to discredit other posters and sources of information that conflict with your CNN view of the world, as it makes you look like a right kent! As you well know, the CTH obliterated your credibility and you are now discrediting them?? You couldn't make this shit up!

It does seem your have too much time on your hands, your TDS has consumed you , you need an awayday or a hobby ,its no good turning into an old moaning fella you see in these comedy sketch shoes ,got off the computer chair ,put away your jelly babies and get out and about .
    I know you have boasted that you are a wind up merchant but in truth you aren't very good at it. I particularly liked being lectured to get off the computer chair by someone with over 13k posts to their name!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Ouch. I don't think he can "Trump Russia Collusion, Steele Dossier...." his way out of that one.
    He's giving it a go fair play!

Back on topic, what is everybody's prediction regarding the Ukrain based Trump impeachment trial?
    I think both sides will ignore the evidence and the oath they took last week and vote along party lines.

@Iis anyone seriously expecting Trump to be impeached given the Republican majority in the Senate?@

No why would they .
    All senators took an oath last week to be impartial. If the evidence suggests he's guilty then both parties should convict and the reverse is also true.

They'll just ignore their oath though.

Mr Schiff getting shredded again! I think this trial may get brutal at some stage, Trump has brought the A-Team with him

No why would they .

Mr Schiff getting shredded again! I think this trial may get brutal at some stage, Trump has brought the A-Team with him

These lawyers are so switched on, and yes brutal, if the facts are not cemented down you've had it , your toast ,could arrests follow if some of these accusations are unfounded ??