Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
How did you get dragged down to our level when you started 4 centre backs, dropped your best attacker into midfield and played two lumps up top. If anything, you dragged it down to new depths. We've not been referred to as a rugby side, would you like to comment on that? Or the fact you've played more long balls than anyone else. Even the Bristol Post has admitted as such. Lee Johnson talks a good game but he's actually a liar who's trying to cover his own backside as they got soundly beaten. You tried to kick and punch your way to victory, and you failed.

We know we're ugly at times. Unfortunately for you the stats suggest you are as well. We have also won all 3 of those games 1-0, which suggests we're pretty good at battling and scrapping it out which bodes well for the rest of the season.

At the end of the day, Jurrset, points count in the latter third of the season. We've been picking them up, you haven't. Also, re your Johnson comment, you were on strike about this time last season .
If you read my prior point I agree we made errors in selection and formation.
I would have played Reid up top partnered by Diedhiou.
Diony wouldn’t have started.
I would have played Ryan Kent on the wing with Paterson behind the front 2.
That didn’t happen because we tried to out muscle a side that play cynical base level football every week.
It was a stupid thing to do.
We almost got a point but I’d hold the same view if we did.