Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
Let's be honest nobody cares about Wolves ordinarily and the only reason they've attracted attention recently is due to their sometimes amusing and in some cases delusional posts.

When that weirdo WolvesnWelsh or whatever he was called used to post regularly nobody could work out why he was here.
Agreed, but they are currently our main rival for an automatic promotion spot and I'm certainly interested in how they are getting on at the moment.

I also couldn't help but get a huge sense of deja vu from some of their comments. We're all allowed to be optimistic as fans but as we've seen with some of our ex long-term supporters sometimes you can get carried away to the extent that you trap yourself into a position which can affect your future ability to support the club...

The main thing that struck me was their belief that Wolverhampton has enough to keep Fosun and their players there. Like it or not neither they nor Cardiff are high on the list of Cities that most top players or businesses want to ply their trade in. Yes you can buy people in, but it comes at a premium to get them to come. Exhibit 1 is Neves comment in the Mirror that "The City doesn't have a lot to do...". For a young man that is usually a key issue. There's no point in having all that money if you can't show it off...