+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The night the rest of the Championship began to notice Cardiff City?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The night the rest of the Championship began to notice Cardiff City?

[QUOTE=The Lone Gunman;5047879]Really?!? What on earth leads you to that conclusion.

I haven't seen Luton or Barnsley play this season, but I've watched Huddersfield on several occasions and they look comfortably the worst side I've seen. )

Yeah comfortably the worst who turned over Brentford on their own patch beat Forest thrashed Hull beat QPR last game.

They had a terrible start and are not comfortably the worst side in the division.

We done a number on them.

[QUOTE=Hilts;5047915]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Really?!? What on earth leads you to that conclusion.

I haven't seen Luton or Barnsley play this season, but I've watched Huddersfield on several occasions and they look comfortably the worst side I've seen. )

Yeah comfortably the worst who turned over Brentford on their own patch beat Forest thrashed Hull beat QPR last game.

They had a terrible start and are not comfortably the worst side in the division.

We done a number on them.
    Lulled into expecting hoofball and then we blitzed them with Barcelona style passing.....brilliant, just brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

That's your opinion. I did say I haven't seen either Barnsley or Luton in action, although both have apparently given City a decent game in recent times.

We know anyone can beat anybody else in the Championship. Surprise results happen on a regular basis. For instance, Luton have beaten Bristol City 3-0 this season, drawn with Fulham and beaten Blackburn, Derby and Sheffield Wednesday, while bottom side Barnsley have beaten Fulham and twice drawn with West Brom.

Of course City 'done a number' on Huddersfield. They were terrible, though.