+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: euro 2020

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: euro 2020

It seems to me that we have three great players in Bale, Rambo and Allen. Other than those three I think we are struggling. Especially up front, I mean would we swop Vokes or Hal for Zohore?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    It seems to me that we have three great players in Bale, Rambo and Allen. Other than those three I think we are struggling. Especially up front, I mean would we swop Vokes or Hal for Zohore?
    Yes, Vokes is a decent target man at PL level and is very good at distracting defenders and creating space

In my opinion Coleman got it wrong and Vokes should have started and been replaced by HRK around the 60th minute mark, HRK's strength is stretching defences and I'd have rathered seen him up against a tiring O'Shea and Keogh

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Yes, Vokes is a decent target man at PL level and is very good at distracting defenders and creating space

In my opinion Coleman got it wrong and Vokes should have started and been replaced by HRK around the 60th minute mark, HRK's strength is stretching defences and I'd have rathered seen him up against a tiring O'Shea and Keogh
    Don't talk daft Coleman went for the tried and trusted formula of bringing Vokes on as sub it worked in the Euros so why would he change it Some people ain't got a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Don't talk daft Coleman went for the tried and trusted formula of bringing Vokes on as sub it worked in the Euros so why would he change it Some people ain't got a clue.
    What?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    whats wrong with Williams?

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    whats wrong with Williams?
    Also, Ben Davies is a top player in my opinion.