+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You keep trotting out this 'fake news' line but nobody on here has said that at all, comments on twitter by inconsequential people like councillors don't normally make the news, they do every day with this issue for some reason

Corbyn appears to be *finally* engaging in a PR exercise to fix all of this. We could eventually reach a rather ridiculous point where Jewish organisations accept the progress being made within the party but some Labour MP's don't because they never really cared in the first place, it was just a useful tool to attack Corbyn with for them.
    Dig deeper, you are only scratching the surface at the moment. It's quite interesting to see how it all works, and who is involved. This kind of thing has been going on forever, but only now are we begining to see all the small details.

https://mobile.twitter.com/antisemit...88111825260544

Well that is that then. We can publically label anybody as anything now without repercussions. Except if it is Israel or a Jewish person because that would be antisemitic.

https://mobile.twitter.com/antisemit...88111825260544

Well that is that then. We can publically label anybody as anything now without repercussions. Except if it is Israel or a Jewish person because that would be antisemitic.
    It's been like a South park episode this post , I'm now off ,due to the confusion , that even when Labour members and affiliations are admitting they have an issue, in the own words , and social media posts can be clearly read ,words can be clearly heard , even the leadership have admmited they have an issue with this matter , its still fake news, well done Donald Cartman, I guess if you repeat it enough ,it does become the truth , however removed it is from the truth of the problem , of a great political party .

I did see and view all this bigotryon the fringes of the party , in my past , Labour at political events ,thought we had become better than that in the modern era .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's been like a South park episode this post , I'm now off ,due to the confusion , that even when Labour members and affiliations are admitting they have an issue, in the own words , and social media posts can be clearly read ,words can be clearly heard , even the leadership have admmited they have an issue with this matter , its still fake news, well done Donald Cartman, I guess if you repeat it enough ,it does become the truth , however removed it is from the truth of the problem , of a great political party .

I did see and view all this bigotryon the fringes of the party , in my past , Labour at political events ,thought we had become better than that in the modern era .
    When have I said the term 'fake news' or even implied that any of the claims are made up?

I would like some evidence because you keep saying this and I keep telling you I don't think the claims are made up. You have made my point for me though; people are now free to toss around damaging accusations without evidence, that is the world we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Dig deeper, you are only scratching the surface at the moment. It's quite interesting to see how it all works, and who is involved. This kind of thing has been going on forever, but only now are we begining to see all the small details.
    Stop grooming me

Wonder what the great Tony Benn would make of all this stuff

""Emily Benn - granddaughter of the late Labour MP Tony Benn - speaks of the online abuse she has received after calling for Jeremy Corbyn to resign over his handling of the ???

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-45083272/the-labour-party-has-become-so-intolerant-says-emily-benn

It's all fake, it's not really happening, were not even in the Premiership

It's all fake, it's not really happening, were not even in the Premiership
    Kids, when you can't debate the points just do a 'life on mars'.

Once again I will say, you are the only person who has said it is fake and once again you will disappear because there is nothing behind the curtain.

Labour have not handled this issue as well as they could have.

But to compare her situation to those poor folk in the 1930s...
    Well it’s ****ing ridiculous

Labour friends of Israel , led by the Zionist Louise ellman

Bunch of tossers , propping up a state murdering children

Recent Gaza battle scores on the doors

84 Palestinian dead, 200 wounded

1 Israeli soldier shot

Taking the piss , how can labour support netunyahoo?????

Anti semetic my arse

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Labour friends of Israel , led by the Zionist Louise ellman

Bunch of tossers , propping up a state murdering children

Recent Gaza battle scores on the doors

84 Palestinian dead, 200 wounded

1 Israeli soldier shot

Taking the piss , how can labour support netunyahoo?????

Anti semetic my arse

Who finds the rockets and hostility from Gaza is worth examining, yes Israel has disprottinal power and use of it , ,I just don't know what would happen if they laid down thier arms, would they be massacred ?

Who finds the rockets and hostility from Gaza is worth examining, yes Israel has disprottinal power and use of it , ,I just don't know what would happen if they laid down thier arms, would they be massacred ?
    Of course not they have American surface to air at strategic sites and an American warship permanently positioned in the med to protect them so they can go on with their fascistic land grabbing whether they have their own arms or not ..........they deserve to get run out of Arab lands that's for sure , they have stolen them after all

Of course not they have American surface to air at strategic sites and an American warship permanently positioned in the med to protect them so they can go on with their fascistic land grabbing whether they have their own arms or not ..........they deserve to get run out of Arab lands that's for sure , they have stolen them after all
    Are you staying all those people should be removed , don't forget before you answer there are woman and children and folk who don't agree with the aggression,and survivers of WW2 percescution, from many countries.

Are you staying all those people should be removed , don't forget before you answer there are woman and children and folk who don't agree with the aggression,and survivers of WW2 percescution, from many countries.
    The creation of the state of Israel wwas a huge mistake , mistakes can be rectified , the Israelis who want to integrate with the dominant Arab culture can stay , those that don't and the Zionists can be shipped back to Europe , after all what Israel is carrying out now is ethnic cleansing via forced land occupation , it's illegal yet everyone treats them like a special case

Do you think international law should be consistently violated without consequence?

https://www.redressonline.com/2018/0...mercy-mission/

[QUOTE=Eric Cartman;4909414]Do

Ever heard this one at demonstrations or at receptions at party conferences, “from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free”.

The seemingly innocuous chant is a claim to the land stretching from the river Jordan to the Mediterranean Sea — in other words, not just the occupied territories but the state of Israel. It is a call for the entire nation of Israel to be wiped off the map.

Iran / Syria would also like them destroyed as well , which is an equally barbaric thought .( but hey they are not so disliked than Israel , who be the way have never threated our shores and are democratic )

Very uneven arguments.

Why quote me if you aren't going to answer the question or discuss the article?

Why quote me if you aren't going to answer the question or discuss the article?
    Dreadful story got no defence or argument shameful stuff.

I still think the hatred
    towards Israel is barbaric in thought and the motivation and fu ded agression just fuels that hatred and response .

I have a personal belief that the hatred and continued conflict towards the Israeli state is funded by other proxy states , the Palastanians and its cause are the vehicle it uses , and whoever funds it know it will provoke awful distprotional
    Israeli aggression.

The backers don't care how many innocents die on either side as long as the hatred and headlines are there , peace us not what they want or seek , to fire any type of rocket or weaponry from a heavily populated area knowing a response will come , seems to be a very calculated decesion .

My final point is about the other dozen or so other awful regimes around the world , whose people are incarcerated, starved, not provided with a voice or democracy , no education for girls , women suppressed ,Christianity frowned upon ,LGBT communities
    victimised and jailed , media people murdered for speaking out , strangely these states don't attract or get the same percentage of anger and concern ax applied to the Israeli state, which for me is inconsistent, when one is worried about the injustices and quality of life around the world ?

As I say this is just an observation .

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/...5-c18b0767c03b

Not sure if things like this get answered in Israel. I guess we are about to find out what a democratic government looks like.

According to the Democracy Index 2016 study, Israel (#29 worldwide) is the only democracy in the Middle East, while Tunisia (#69 worldwide) is the only democracy in North Africa.

Israel a democracy my arse

It's broken countless UN resolutions and advanced time and time again on territory which doesn't belong to the puppet state that it is in the first place

The only democrat the country had in the past forty years was taken out by his own country for being too close to the Palestinians

Israel a democracy my arse

It's broken countless UN resolutions and advanced time and time again on territory which doesn't belong to the puppet state that it is in the first place

The only democrat the country had in the past forty years was taken out by his own country for being too close to the Palestinians
    Definition of democracy is :

""a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.""

Middle Eastern dont provide it other than Israel.

Definition of democracy is :

""a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.""

Middle Eastern dont provide it other than Israel.
    Load of arse

Very few democracies left on the planet .....Belgium, Canada, holland

Load of arse

Very few democracies left on the planet .....Belgium, Canada, holland
    I'll bow to your better knowledge on this subject matter, you know when arse is involved ,its time to retreat .