+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nations League thoughts so far

Re: Nations League thoughts so far

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yet, I daresay there will be a bigger crowd for the Spain game than there was for the Republic of Ireland match - I don't see the Nations League having a long term future.
    25k is a good crowd for a country our size. The fact we could get 50k for Spain is again impressive.

If you put it into context it would be like England getting an attendance of 1 million people (obviously this is just based on population)

I think the Spain maybe a big mistake after seeing what they did to Croatia.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    25k is a good crowd for a country our size. The fact we could get 50k for Spain is again impressive.

If you put it into context it would be like England getting an attendance of 1 million people (obviously this is just based on population)

I think the Spain maybe a big mistake after seeing what they did to Croatia.
    1 million, imagine that. Some ****ers on here would be leaving after 3 minutes to make sure they get away quickly

Couldn't care less about it, but have never really been into Internationals.

I'm a club man only!