+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kieffer Moore - SIGNS FOR BOURNEMOUTH. CONFIRMED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kieffer Moore - SIGNS FOR BOURNEMOUTH. CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Which was last season. Behind closed doors. In empty stadiums. Under no pressure. The last bit will no doubt p*ss some off. But I happen to think it's true and the lack of fans home and away really skews the record books somewhat.
    He’s played for Wales in front of crowds and been outstanding. He also scored 4 in 8 under Morison so this notion he couldn’t play in the new style we are trying to adopt is utter nonsense.

Furthermore, Scott Parker’s teams are all pass, pass, pass he’s not going to sign a player who is no good with the ball at his feet.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s played for Wales in front of crowds and been outstanding. He also scored 4 in 8 under Morison so this notion he couldn’t play in the new style we are trying to adopt is utter nonsense.

Furthermore, Scott Parker’s teams are all pass, pass, pass he’s not going to sign a player who is no good with the ball at his feet.
    In fairness, I've previously commented that Moore is a better footballer than I thought he was going to be. Last season, he surprised me at how good he was with the ball at his feet. In fairness, too, you've made valid points about how we've played this season hasn't done him any favours. He will fit in well in Scott Parker's Bournemouth I admit. Not because they pass, pass, pass though, because for every minute one of their players passes the ball, they spend two on the deck if an opposition player is a gnat's dick away from them!

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Will be the last you ever hear of him ...
    Other than playing for Wales .

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Will be the last you ever hear of him ...
    Other than playing for Wales .
    FAW are investigating the location of the birthplace of Jordan Hugill’s Nanna.........the king is dead, long live the king.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    FAW are investigating the location of the birthplace of Jordan Hugill’s Nanna.........the king is dead, long live the king.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The new qualification criteria will be anyone who has a double ll in their name is eligible.