Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Because I don't believe you. You may as well have told me that you had seen a Yeti.

Which Asda, Tesco and Co-Op in the north of Cardiff (quite wide ranging, really) are these street homeless eastern Europeans converging at, out of curiousity?

Also... "It's a known issue in the UK", that's not "northern Cardiff" is it?
For a man who is adding a lot of value to society its a strange reply ,thought a compassionate approach was needed in your field of charity , they are defiantly not yeti's though ,lol..

Its the Co Op in Llandaff North and Whitchurch , Asda Coryton , and Tesco Express , opposite Whitchurch library, spoken and given them some money , they tell me they are homeless in a limited European language , I don't think they are in disguise ??

I do a bit of shopping for some of the elderly around by me, as they all have different needs I try and take in the three nearest supermarkets, as it only takes an hour or so to cover them all .

Sorry to have brought this up as its has upset you , I'm sure I'm wrong , and your right as you are in the thick of it , and probably the 320k homeless figure has no relation or even impact to the figure .

I wasn't suggesting it was a problem in Cardiff mealy suggested if there were few about in our small City , perhaps unknown to your charitable work ,they may feel they want to stay close to their own ?? than seek help , if so the 320k within the UK could be impacted upon ( the 320k was the original post ) , does that extra burden then squeeze an already squeezed and under funded and cared for part of our society , who knows .

I do know they were not yeti's , they were cold though ?