+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fauci Files will be released later this week.

Re: Fauci Files will be released later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Any updates? My champagne is taking up so much room in the fridge. I can't keep postponing the party much longer!
    It's not the gotcha that you think it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's not the gotcha that you think it is...
    Yes it is.

Either LOM or Musk - a definite GOTCHA!

Well, so far the Brains Trust in this thread has come up with:

1. Suspended release due to Harry's leaked memoirs and secret deals.l perhaps?? .
    2. Weird , court case perhaps?? threat of being sued ?? or probably its more likely the republicans can smell blood and its best it comes out nearer the election.. who knows ??
    3. Or have Republicans asked Elon to supply evidence for the GOP’s much wanted congressional hearings regarding the government’s response to the COVID-19 ..
    4. Here comes the files . Dr Fauci is on a flight risk list.
    5. Ok bud. You've obviously don't understand what went on, and who was running the show.
    6. The most followed man on the planet doesn't seem to be letting this go,
    maybe the files will one day be released, but that releasing at this time could potentially jeopardize a trial
    7. I've heard ( sssh ) the files were in the rocket than just got blown up , thankfully copies were made, and will appear in line with the Trump presidential campaign run
    8.It's not the gotcha that you think it is...

Think we are up to date!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Yes it is.

Either LOM or Musk - a definite GOTCHA!
    Timelines change on a daily basis, so you need to embrace mental agility.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Well, so far the Brains Trust in this thread has come up with:

1. Suspended release due to Harry's leaked memoirs and secret deals.l perhaps?? .
    2. Weird , court case perhaps?? threat of being sued ?? or probably its more likely the republicans can smell blood and its best it comes out nearer the election.. who knows ??
    3. Or have Republicans asked Elon to supply evidence for the GOP’s much wanted congressional hearings regarding the government’s response to the COVID-19 ..
    4. Here comes the files . Dr Fauci is on a flight risk list.
    5. Ok bud. You've obviously don't understand what went on, and who was running the show.
    6. The most followed man on the planet doesn't seem to be letting this go,
    maybe the files will one day be released, but that releasing at this time could potentially jeopardize a trial
    7. I've heard ( sssh ) the files were in the rocket than just got blown up , thankfully copies were made, and will appear in line with the Trump presidential campaign run
    8.It's not the gotcha that you think it is...

Think we are up to date!
    I have no idea why you waste your time compiling endless lists of historical conjecture that is soon out of date in the context of current affairs, and it all seems a bit retarded to me. Live in the moment!

I have no idea why you waste your time compiling endless lists of historical conjecture that is soon out of date in the context of current affairs, and it all seems a bit retarded to me. Live in the moment!
    Someone who has spent the best part of 6 years posting the phrase russian collusion into almost every thread that moves regardless of the context of the thread wants to avoid historical conjecture because you are too busy living in the moment?

Who says self-delusional narcissists don't do irony?

Someone who has spent the best part of 6 years posting the phrase russian collusion into almost every thread that moves regardless of the context of the thread wants to avoid historical conjecture because you are too busy living in the moment?

Who says self-delusional narcissists don't do irony?
    The Russia collusion hoax is not conjecture since we know the outcome. We also know that you and Lardy (aka Lardy & Cyril) are the biggest Russia collusion hoaxers on here, and possibly the entire world.

The Russia collusion hoax is not conjecture since we know the outcome. We also know that you and Lardy (aka Lardy & Cyril) are the biggest Russia collusion hoaxers on here, and possibly the entire world.
    So, if I understand your reasoning, it it perfectly right to keep referencing the recent Durham report that concluded that there was no deep state plot to stop or remove the President because we know the outcome. Equally you really approve of those prediction posts that Lardy puts up occasionally when those predictions pass their sell by date, because we know the outcome.

However we should lay off taking the piss out of people who post drivel about Fauci Files, bluetooth receivers in vaccine syringes and those that chirp on about people eating crickets whilst an elite eats steak because we need to live in the moment and avoid conjecture.

I think I have that right. If so I refer you to my previous comment about self-delusional narcissists not getting irony!

Timelines change on a daily basis, so you need to embrace mental agility.
    Mental agility.

Sometimes, despite yourself, you do strike comedy gold!

So, if I understand your reasoning, it it perfectly right to keep referencing the recent Durham report that concluded that there was no deep state plot to stop or remove the President because we know the outcome. Equally you really approve of those prediction posts that Lardy puts up occasionally when those predictions pass their sell by date, because we know the outcome.

However we should lay off taking the piss out of people who post drivel about Fauci Files, bluetooth receivers in vaccine syringes and those that chirp on about people eating crickets whilst an elite eats steak because we need to live in the moment and avoid conjecture.

I think I have that right. If so I refer you to my previous comment about self-delusional narcissists not getting irony!
    You are welcome to your own opinions, but please don't expect me to take your Rachael Maddow-esque view of the world seriously!

You are welcome to your own opinions, but please don't expect me to take your Rachael Maddow-esque view of the world seriously!

I'll raise you with
    AS.jpg

Later this month?

Don't really follow this thread but why are people so keen to cut this Fauci fella so much slack?

And equally, why so much hate for him?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Don't really follow this thread but why are people so keen to cut this Fauci fella so much slack?

That reads like a classic "sitting on the fence" post.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post

This thread is more of a poke at the Musk fanboys.

The Hancock WA messages dried up quickly too, so is that just a coincidence?

He's quite refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    That reads like a classic "sitting on the fence" post.
    Not a bad position. Can see both sides then. I just don't really understand it. No one here is particularly hating on, or worshipping Whitty or that Van Tam bloke.

Can you imagine his attic, separate boxes for each poster 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Can you imagine his attic, separate boxes for each poster 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    With a cabinet for Organ Morgan 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Can you imagine his attic, separate boxes for each poster 
    It sounds like his attic is stalker central

Later this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Later this week?
    You're like a dog with a bone

You're like a dog with a bone
    At least I’ve got something. Poor LoM is still waiting for the gossip to drop

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    At least I’ve got something. Poor LoM is still waiting for the gossip to drop
    Rumour is that LoM has got impatient and has employed a team of data scrapers to find the files himself. I would confirm but apparently my rate limit has been exceeded, whatever that means.

In any event they may be looking in the wrong place. I have it from a very itk source that Telegram is the place to look if for whatever reason Twitter leads you astray!