+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

In before the delete, we’ll done C C, whilst I think you are wrong with this, you didn’t give in to the mob mentality on here, I do think the N word in particular when directed at a black person is justification for the said person to react with force, I have noted that the mob were silent in condemning the person at the welsh FA who racially marginalised potential English managers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    In before the delete, we’ll done C C, whilst I think you are wrong with this, you didn’t give in to the mob mentality on here, I do think the N word in particular when directed at a black person is justification for the said person to react with force, I have noted that the mob were silent in condemning the person at the welsh FA who racially marginalised potential English managers.
    The mob on here seem to take a different opinion as a personal insult and just try to shut the person down, anything other than have a reasoned debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    The mob on here seem to take a different opinion as a personal insult and just try to shut the person down, anything other than have a reasoned debate.
    Laughable.
    You are normally at the forefront of the CCMB Mob.
    So now you are antimob.
    Look. Look at Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    "mob mentality"

rejecting an english manager to manage the Welsh National team not a problem

rejecting Craig Bellamy because you don't like him - not a problem

rejecting Nathan Blake because he is black - huge problem

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    "mob mentality"

rejecting an english manager to manage the Welsh National team not a problem

rejecting Craig Bellamy because you don't like him - not a problem

rejecting Nathan Blake because he is black - huge problem
    It may to may not be mob mentality but it seems the same names appear in all of the petty argumentative threads on this message board lately. No need to name names but they all feature strongly in this thread.

Mob mentality - maybe. Coincidence - certainly not.