Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

I think Warnock has done a terrific job but I was frustrated with the performance and I cant stand it when managers look for an out by blaming the referee. Its something Warnock does often and it bugs me. I honestly think hes up there with Mourinho and Ferguson for blaming the refs. Things can bug us about even our closest loved ones, and I dont think theres any harm in saying so.

He also said the game went as he was expecting all week so I dont know why he didnt start Tomlin, or put him on sooner as the game was crying out for him. I have no doubt if we went into the Millwall game with the same team and tactics that we did Ipswich then we would have beaten them too.

Once I keep starting 20 threads a day about the rebrand, attendances and even our poor send off at Ninian Park then you can put me in the same catergory as **** Horibulus.
Two things
1 Milwall came and parked the bus
2 Ipswich did not
so playing with Tomlin from the start of the Milwall game would not have made a damn bit of difference, and what I said before, that Warnock is a qualified referee, so has every right to criticize the ref as he knows what he is talking about, and to put him in the same class as Mourino and Ferguson is absolute Rubbish, but hey carry on being a negative moaning Minnie