+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Why are there reports that the government(s)will have great difficulty recruiting the thousands of people needed to run "Test track and Trace" when there are reports at the same time of huge unemployment?

Given that they think the majority of newly unemployed will be from younger age groups wouldn't they be those with the better computer skills?
    I may be wrong but I think it may be that these jobs will be work from home and you will need to have some specific computer prog available at home ( sorry not much of an IT expert.)

International

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I may be wrong but I think it may be that these jobs will be work from home and you will need to have some specific computer prog available at home ( sorry not much of an IT expert.)
    Agree, probably so, but a lot of younger folk have this and the savvy to download and use the app. I know my boy could do it and he is 19 and waiting to go back to college. He'd love to do it, just ot be part of something and it will look good later on his CV.
    But like so many of these things they never mention in the reports where you should apply