+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bugs on the Menu

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bugs on the Menu

so if you have eaten bugs out in Asia have you eaten bats ?

supposed to be big on the menu out there

How come all these Organ Maudling topics are being regurgitated by a latecomer to the party?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    How come all these Organ Maudling topics are being regurgitated by a latecomer to the party?
    i,m a late comer to the party am i ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i,m a late comer to the party am i ?
    Regarding the subject matter, yes. Organ Maudling has carpet bombed us with Covid conspiracy and the bug diet stuff already - and very recently.

Regarding the subject matter, yes. Organ Maudling has carpet bombed us with Covid conspiracy and the bug diet stuff already - and very recently.
    well i think people have free expression on here whether you agree or not and the point of the OP was valid old fruit

think eating bugs is high on the agenda going forward with what the WEF is proposing over the coming years

well i think people have free expression on here whether you agree or not and the point of the OP was valid old fruit

think eating bugs is high on the agenda going forward with what the WEF is proposing over the coming years
    Yeah, we know. We've been reading Organ's threads.

Yep, meat & poultry will only be available for the upper classes, and those who are exempt from requiring vaccine passports. Everybody else will be owning nothing and eeting zee bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yep, meat & poultry will only be available for the upper classes, and those who are exempt from requiring vaccine passports. Everybody else will be owning nothing and eeting zee bugs.
    The own nothing aspect is possible because of the perfectly legal confiscation provisions of the Civil Contingencies Act 2004 - https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2004/36/contents

Under its emergency powers (https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2004/36/part/2) can be found:-

(b)provide for or enable the requisition or confiscation of property (with or without compensation);
    (c)provide for or enable the destruction of property, animal life or plant life (with or without compensation);
    (d)prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, movement to or from a specified place;
    (e)require, or enable the requirement of, movement to or from a specified place;
    (f)prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, assemblies of specified kinds, at specified places or at specified times;
    (g)prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, travel at specified times;
    (h)prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, other specified activities;
    (i)create an offence of—
    (i)failing to comply with a provision of the regulations;
    (ii)failing to comply with a direction or order given or made under the regulations;
    (iii)obstructing a person in the performance of a function under or by virtue of the regulations;

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Bills lab grown meat will be on the menu.

It seems you Schwabians, aka Teletubbies, aka mugs 'r' us, believe you will be immune from Klaus' plans. Either that or you're in denial about the worldwide shite show which becomes worse every day. I'd be grateful if you could let me know how to escape the indigence hyperinflation will bring.

An engineered extremely Dark Winter cometh to the UK, and I don't mean the English Channel will be filled with Eritreans fleeing the horrors of the persecution they suffer in Calais.

Re conspiracies, in a message earlier I once again made the charge that politicians/corporate media/health agencies conspired to deliberately conceal from the British public that mRNA was experimental vaccine technology and that their makers enjoyed indemnity. You nor anyone else have ever challenged that assertion. I think I know why; you realise it is true.

But your Stockholm Syndrome-esque faith in those who deceived you is unshakeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It seems you Schwabians, aka Teletubbies, aka mugs 'r' us, believe you will be immune from Klaus' plans. Either that or you're in denial about the worldwide shite show which becomes worse every day. I'd be grateful if you could let me know how to escape the indigence hyperinflation will bring.

An engineered extremely Dark Winter cometh to the UK, and I don't mean the English Channel will be filled with Eritreans fleeing the horrors of the persecution they suffer in Calais.

Re conspiracies, in a message earlier I once again made the charge that politicians/corporate media/health agencies conspired to deliberately conceal from the British public that mRNA was experimental vaccine technology and that their makers enjoyed indemnity. You nor anyone else have ever challenged that assertion. I think I know why; you realise it is true.

But your Stockholm Syndrome-esque faith in those who deceived you is unshakeable.
    is everything ok at home?

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    is everything ok at home?
    Organ Maudling is coping, don't worry.....snip - 2022-10-04T111538.345.jpg