+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The political modus operandi for stitching people up is first dig up some real or imagined dirt, leak the info to the press, and then get law enforcement involved. Rinse and repeat. It relies on having sleeper agents in key positions dotted throughout the federal government, along with a crooked DOJ/FBI. The trouble is they picked on the wrong guy. Trump is going to serve them their asses on a plate. It looks like nothing much is happening, but the takedown is very coordinated. Today another piece of the puzzle has been revealed.
    So if people leak real information, like Cohen and Manaforts suspect transactions or the contents of someone's e-mails on a server is it good or bad as you seemed to be talking about something else?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So if people leak real information, like Cohen and Manaforts suspect transactions or the contents of someone's e-mails on a server is it good or bad as you seemed to be talking about something else?
    I am talking about subverting the democratic process in order to reverse an election result.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I am talking about subverting the democratic process in order to reverse an election result.
    I know what you are talking about as I read what you said. Now leaks, good, bad or depends who does them?