+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How come this scumbaga life sentence is only 18 years

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How come this scumbaga life sentence is only 18 years

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Homophobic or not, same sex couples should never be allowed to adopt or foster.
    You stupid idiot

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You stupid idiot
    People are allowed opinions Sludge without you being offensive.
    In an ideal world kids needing to be adopted or fostered, would find loving parents (male/female) and would be welcomed into a warm friendly safe household.
    Whilst same sex couples can also offer the above, you are, whether you like it or not, putting a child into unnatural surroundings..

Anyone who has brought up a child knows that they can be very trying (the terrible twos comes to mind!). It requires a heck of a lot of love and patience, qualities that, in my opinion, are to be found more abundantly in women rather than men. Here was a situation where you have an adopted child effectively living with one adult male who is not the biological father (the male partner being away from home a lot it seems) and whose patience was probably stretched to the limit. Most kids including my own can be very trying as I’ve said but I don’t recall ever referring to them as “Satan in a baby-grow”. A truly tragic case.