+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Scottish Independence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback

Re: Scottish Independence

The Orkneys and Shetlands have said that if Scotland declares independence they will declare independence from Scotland and enter into some form of a union with the UK. So the oil stays with the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    The Orkneys and Shetlands have said that if Scotland declares independence they will declare independence from Scotland and enter into some form of a union with the UK. So the oil stays with the UK.
    they have also said in the past that they would leave Scotland AND the UK. in reality it is just sabre rattling. I can't see them actually leaving Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    Declaring independence is one thing but achieving it and it being internationally recognised is something else. I have often thought about declaring my postage stamp of a property on Taunton as an independent nation but in the meantime I will enjoy my long-standing Lordship of Sealand.