+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lawsuit claims Monsanto hid cancer danger of weedkiller for decades

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lawsuit claims Monsanto hid cancer danger of weedkiller for decades

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Like I've always said, Monsanto are evil scumbags.
    Why do people hate Monsanto so much, of all the companies out there they seem to attract a special level of hatred from certain groups

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Why do people hate Monsanto so much, of all the companies out there they seem to attract a special level of hatred from certain groups
    Certain groups? what groups would they be then?

This might give you more of an idea as to why people hate them, just the word 'aspartame' does it for me.

Timeline of Monsanto's Dark History
    http://bestmeal.info/monsanto/compan...shtml#timeline

Certain groups? what groups would they be then?

This might give you more of an idea as to why people hate them, just the word 'aspartame' does it for me.

Timeline of Monsanto's Dark History
    http://bestmeal.info/monsanto/compan...shtml#timeline

A biased link there, not unusual!

Tell me more about your problems with aspartame. Backed up with peer reviewed studies if possible.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    A biased link there, not unusual!

Tell me more about your problems with aspartame. Backed up with peer reviewed studies if possible.
    I don't need peer reviewed studies to tell me that it burns my mouth and makes me feel ill do I? I don't need yours or anyone else's permission to hate that crap, if you like it then you carry on but don't try to bully me in to your way of thinking like you always do because I don't want to know, I will do what I like and think what I like, if people don't like that then.. tough luck.

I don't need peer reviewed studies to tell me that it burns my mouth and makes me feel ill do I? I don't need yours or anyone else's permission to hate that crap, if you like it then you carry on but don't try to bully me in to your way of thinking like you always do because I don't want to know, I will do what I like and think what I like, if people don't like that then.. tough luck.
    You tell 'em Mrs

provided a lot of work to folk in Newport for years think they were instrumental in changing everyone's life by manufacturers of Phenols, Cresylic Acids, Pure Cresols, Phthalic Anhydride, Plasticizers, Coumarone Resin, Disinfectants, Germicides, Antiseptics, Saccharin, Preservatives, Flavourings, Rubber chemicals, Dye-Stuff Intermediates, Salicylates and many other Pharmaceuticals .

Quite a list.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    provided a lot of work to folk in Newport for years think they were instrumental in changing everyone's life by manufacturers of Phenols, Cresylic Acids, Pure Cresols, Phthalic Anhydride, Plasticizers, Coumarone Resin, Disinfectants, Germicides, Antiseptics, Saccharin, Preservatives, Flavourings, Rubber chemicals, Dye-Stuff Intermediates, Salicylates and many other Pharmaceuticals .
    That's easy for you to say...

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Quite a list.
    Providing jobs is poor compensation for poisoning people. The Nazis provided millions of jobs. Stuttgart, Wolfsburg and Munich are, to this day, reaping the rewards of Hitler’s industrial strategy.

International

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Providing jobs is poor compensation for poisoning people. The Nazis provided millions of jobs. Stuttgart, Wolfsburg and Munich are, to this day, reaping the rewards of Hitler’s industrial strategy.

I was inevitable wasn't it?

Allegedly bad payers, 60 days dragging on to 90 after invoice, & bully smaller companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Allegedly bad payers, 60 days dragging on to 90 after invoice, & bully smaller companies.
    thats most of the corporate giants world ,strategy