+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    If you are going to have a conspiracy of blowing up a building, why would you bother to tell a news agency before it had blown up(adding another group of people into the conspiracy)?
    If you want to keep a secret, it's not the number of people you share it with that matters, it's the quality of those people, so I would imagine a rigorous vetting process is in place

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If you want to keep a secret, it's not the number of people you share it with that matters, it's the quality of those people, so I would imagine a rigorous vetting process is in place
    You were probably off shagging Cindy Crawford that week mate, but did you miss the fact that one of these "vetted" people must've told the BBC early (apparently).

You were probably off shagging Cindy Crawford that week mate, but did you miss the fact that one of these "vetted" people must've told the BBC early (apparently).
    If it was a setup, I don't think they would include anybody who wasn't on their team If it was just a coincidence, then their equipment was probably faulty

If it was a setup, I don't think they would include anybody who wasn't on their team If it was just a coincidence, then their equipment was probably faulty
    I expect as days go things weren't running like clockwork that day.....

I expect as days go things weren't running like clockwork that day.....
    Yep, little blips happen all the time

Yep, little blips happen all the time
    I have difficulty engaging with people on this issue who dogmatically stick to the official version of events citing the 9/11 report, when members who were involved in it have sought to distance themselves from its findings and conclusions.