+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ethan Ampadu vs. Panama

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ethan Ampadu vs. Panama

Ampadu was on the bench v Man Utd in place of David Luiz. His star seems to be rising rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ampadu was on the bench v Man Utd in place of David Luiz. His star seems to be rising rapidly.
    Technically yes but only because Luiz and Conte have fallen out. Not taking anything away from Ampadu but David Luiz would start in normal circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Technically yes but only because Luiz and Conte have fallen out. Not taking anything away from Ampadu but David Luiz would start in normal circumstances.
    I saw some reports that Mourinho is interested in Luiz? Thing is Ampadu is going to get a lot better, especially after he gets a few Premier League games under his belt. I noticed against Panama his long passing had improved dramatically after only one game! It's an intriguing prospect for Conte, and I think he realises that he's got a major talent waiting in the wings. He just has to manage the situation correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Ampadu and Luiz both on the bench today!