+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Public sector workers - again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Public sector workers - again

Whether it's private or public sector, there are lazy bastards in both camps who let their respective industries down. My wife works in the public sector but as people are leaving, they are not being replaced, and the work left is shared amongst those left behind. Very rarely does my wife get home from work and not go on her laptop to complete some work. Don't tar everybody in the public sector with the same brush and if you can't beat em,join em.

Quote Originally Posted by SOXY BOY View Post
    Whether it's private or public sector, there are lazy bastards in both camps who let their respective industries down. My wife works in the public sector but as people are leaving, they are not being replaced, and the work left is shared amongst those left behind. Very rarely does my wife get home from work and not go on her laptop to complete some work. Don't tar everybody in the public sector with the same brush and if you can't beat em,join em.
    While there is undoubtedly inefficiency in the public sector that one would ideally like to see removed, the majority of it is hardworking people who want to do the best for their communities and are being asked to do more and more with less and less.

i have worked in both sectors. however i did a stint at the bbc once and they are by far the lazyest ****ers i have ever known they smoke dope in the carparks and spend the day in the on site bar.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    i have worked in both sectors. however i did a stint at the bbc once and they are by far the lazyest ****ers i have ever known they smoke dope in the carparks and spend the day in the on site bar.
    You ain't feckin joking.My 2 lads see it first hand.If it wasn't my 2 boys telling me about the shenanigans I wouldn't believe it.