+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Everton and Ashley Williams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Everton and Ashley Williams

Ashley Williams who qualifies for Wales through his Grandfather rather than thro birth like 50% of the Welsh squad has been a superb leader for Wales and Swansea.He led Wales to the Euro semi finals and Swansea to the Premiership. Dave Jones apparently choose Roger Johnson over Ashley when he was with Stockport County. I wonder if we would have 8 years in Premiership if Jones had chosen Ashley? They main problem for Wales if Giggs thinks Ashley is finished is who will replace him as captain and centre half?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Ashley Williams who qualifies for Wales through his Grandfather rather than thro birth like 50% of the Welsh squad has been a superb leader for Wales and Swansea.He led Wales to the Euro semi finals and Swansea to the Premiership. Dave Jones apparently choose Roger Johnson over Ashley when he was with Stockport County. I wonder if we would have 8 years in Premiership if Jones had chosen Ashley? They main problem for Wales if Giggs thinks Ashley is finished is who will replace him as captain and centre half?
    The 'main' problem with Williams is that he only played for Wales because he thought he didn't have a cat in hells chance of playing for England, so selfishly denied Welsh players caps for their country instead.

James Collins on the other hand is Welsh through and through, a warrior, a real Welshman, who doesn't suffer egomaniacs, adulterers, and phoneys, gladly.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    The 'main' problem with Williams is that he only played for Wales because he thought he didn't have a cat in hells chance of playing for England, so selfishly denied Welsh players caps for their country instead.

James Collins on the other hand is Welsh through and through, a warrior, a real Welshman, who doesn't suffer egomaniacs, adulterers, and phoneys, gladly.
    Funny how you keep saying that bullshit about Collins yet it is undeniable that he turned is back on wales

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Funny how you keep saying that bullshit about Collins yet it is undeniable that he turned is back on wales
    Not you as well ? ....I thought it was just that dullard Hartley who was confused.

He turned his back on Coleman, NOT Wales, because Coleman is a complete arsehole, and couldn't manage a Sunday league team, as he is proving at the moment with Sunderland.

The ginger Pele is a patriotic Welshman, make NO mistake about that, ever, again.

Not you as well ? ....I thought it was just that dullard Hartley who was confused.

He turned his back on Coleman, NOT Wales, because Coleman is a complete arsehole, and couldn't manage a Sunday league team, as he is proving at the moment with Sunderland.

The ginger Pele is a patriotic Welshman, make NO mistake about that, ever, again.
    I used to think you was just on a wind up but you are seriously stupid if you think Collins hasn't turned his back on wales do you think all the players under could should've just said feck it I'm not playing under him or is it more important to put that jersey on

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I used to think you was just on a wind up but you are seriously stupid if you think Collins hasn't turned his back on wales do you think all the players under could should've just said feck it I'm not playing under him or is it more important to put that jersey on
    I think the difference is that Coleman was pathetic, and left Collins out of his squad, when Collins was our most experienced Premier league defender, and Wales highest scoring Premier league defender of all time. just to 'teach him a lesson' for exposing a few home truths about the perma tanned phoney, who had booted his wife and kids out of their family home, and shipped some bimbo in instead.

I would never had played for him again, Collins though is better than that and was persuaded back by the players, who all rate him as a man and a player. You only need to look at photos of the Welsh team on planes and in hotels, all the players sat with ginge, a true leader!

I genuinely pity any Welshman who is happy for an English reject to captain our National team, just because "he turns up".

Pathetic.

I think the difference is that Coleman was pathetic, and left Collins out of his squad, when Collins was our most experienced Premier league defender, and Wales highest scoring Premier league defender of all time. just to 'teach him a lesson' for exposing a few home truths about the perma tanned phoney, who had booted his wife and kids out of their family home, and shipped some bimbo in instead.

I would never had played for him again, Collins though is better than that and was persuaded back by the players, who all rate him as a man and a player. You only need to look at photos of the Welsh team on planes and in hotels, all the players sat with ginge, a true leader!
    perma tanned.I think you a little bit racist Chris is mixed race.