Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
That's not the reason, it's the sanctimonious way in which you talk about the young Welsh players to other posters that made me post that.

I must have been continually ruining this message board since 2012 then - which is impressive when you come to think of it.

We could have had a genuine discussion about the topic if you could have just addressed my point about playing young players when they're ready for first team football at top 6 clubs - rather than accusing me of being negative.

Oh well, I don't know what I expected from you... I put you on ignore for months for this exact reason. You say something, it gets questioned, you divert to something completely different or say something vague and then revert to either a personal attack or suggest you've been personally attacked... ad infinitum.
Ok, I get it, your opinion is the only definative truth that exists inside of your head, even though you have come to this conclusion without seeing Ampadu having a proper run of games in the 1st team.

On the other hand, it is my opinion that Ampudu is ready to play for a top 6 team based on what I have seen of the player thus far, so go and knock yourself out