+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So being able to correctlty evaluate and process information is now a personality disorder? Ok right, so what does that make people like you who have access to the same information, but are unable to process it correctly? Being polite, it makes you not very bright, and now you are trying to give me advice! Haha, thanks, but I think I will skip your offer. I've made it very clear that I don't have any time for people like you, you're just as asshole on a message board. I've never actually witnessed you contribute anything of value to any discussion.

PS good luck with your football message board psychiatry services, you really crack me up!
    I'm not going to bite. With every response you make, it just confirms what I've been trying to tell you. I've tried to be helpful to you and you've just been insulting, so I think I'll leave it there and hope that something will click with you at some point. All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'm not going to bite. With every response you make, it just confirms what I've been trying to tell you. I've tried to be helpful to you and you've just been insulting, so I think I'll leave it there and hope that something will click with you at some point. All the best.
    I've come across some strange people on here during the past 22 years, and you are definately right up there!

kw.jpg
    This site attracts them BIGLY

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post

kw.jpg
    This site attracts them BIGLY
    Have you ever considered cleaning out your inbox?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Have you ever considered cleaning out your inbox?
    Dun