+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: North Korea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: North Korea

This is the kind of thing that history will judge Trump on.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

There is plenty to judge Trump on already without having to wait for the benefit of history to interpret him. The man is selfish, unhinged a liar and a bully. Sadly he has possibly set the formula for politics going forward.

International

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    There is plenty to judge Trump on already without having to wait for the benefit of history to interpret him. The man is selfish, unhinged a liar and a bully. Sadly he has possibly set the formula for politics going forward.
    What is there to judge him on then.? Please let us in on the information.
    Selfish? In global political terms how?
    Unhinged? What is your proof?
    Liar? what lies?
    Bully? Who has he bullied?
    give us the info that you say judges him to be all these things, or is it just your opinion? Just asking!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Liar? what lies?
    give us the info that you say judges him to be all these things, or is it just your opinion? Just asking!!
    Well he has said he has never been declared bankrupt,his companies have 4 times.So there is one lie.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Well he has said he has never been declared bankrupt,his companies have 4 times.So there is one lie.
    People and companies are separate legal entities. It's quite common for property companies to go bankrupt as they are setup for specific projects, which can also be speculative in nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    People and companies are separate entities. It's quite common for property companies to go bankrupt as they are setup for specific projects, which can also be speculative in nature.
    Well hush my mouth then.I still think he is a fraud.

Liar? what lies?
    It what the establishment media said, so it must be true!

Liar? what lies?
    Have you tried meditation at all??

Liar? what lies?

Firstly thank you for asking

My comments were not based on some secret information that im privy to, but more observations of things he has done and said. There are many many examples of what type of man he is, but a couple for starters would be.

Selfish....When visiting Charlottesville following the rally and murder of a protestor, he couldn't help himself other than to decide it was a good time to advertise his vineyard in Virginia rather than answer the questions asked regarding his reactions to the event.

Unhinged....Making public confidential information given to him by other countries security services, even though it put peoples lives at risk....There was also the Obama birthergate issue he pushed aggressively.

Liar......Birthergate again and again.......Release his tax papers when elected. Just a couple among many many other documented examples.

Bully......Many contractors who have worked for the Trump company......People living around the golf course he was building in Scotland........Many media, opponents and and generally anyone that questions him in any way.

Seeing as you asked I offer this quick reply. If you don't see anything wrong with the man that's fair enough and if that's the case i'm sure that anything I have written is not going to change your view. I just feel that the most powerful office in the world should judged by quite a high bar, and for me Trump is nowhere near that level.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Firstly thank you for asking

My comments were not based on some secret information that im privy to, but more observations of things he has done and said. There are many many examples of what type of man he is, but a couple for starters would be.

Selfish....When visiting Charlottesville following the rally and murder of a protestor, he couldn't help himself other than to decide it was a good time to advertise his vineyard in Virginia rather than answer the questions asked regarding his reactions to the event.

Unhinged....Making public confidential information given to him by other countries security services, even though it put peoples lives at risk....There was also the Obama birthergate issue he pushed aggressively.

Liar......Birthergate again and again.......Release his tax papers when elected. Just a couple among many many other documented examples.

Bully......Many contractors who have worked for the Trump company......People living around the golf course he was building in Scotland........Many media, opponents and and generally anyone that questions him in any way.

Seeing as you asked I offer this quick reply. If you don't see anything wrong with the man that's fair enough and if that's the case i'm sure that anything I have written is not going to change your view. I just feel that the most powerful office in the world should judged by quite a high bar, and for me Trump is nowhere near that level.
    Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Luckily he has not balls or control to deliver on his rhetoric .

USA has the perfect president one who shouts at the world, whilst behind the scenes the real power brokers are hard at work , hiding behind all this blustering it keeps their covert work away from the spotlight , as we all foolishly follow and focus on the worthless mutterings of a clown .

Clever stuff, that other chap before was way too nice , involved and poking around in covert politics