+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What are you watching?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What are you watching?

An Icelandic series called 'The Court' on Channel 4's Walter Presents iPlayer. A manipulative and seemingly evil lawyer who somehow got a pardon for a murder he committed. Not sure why yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    An Icelandic series called 'The Court' on Channel 4's Walter Presents iPlayer. A manipulative and seemingly evil lawyer who somehow got a pardon for a murder he committed. Not sure why yet.
    Just finished watching an Icelandic series called Trapped. I think it's available on BBC iPlayer. Well worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by CopenhagenBlue View Post
    Just finished watching an Icelandic series called Trapped. I think it's available on BBC iPlayer. Well worth watching.
    Indeed. Seen that one (and shedloads of Nordic Noir). Did you watch 'The Night Shift'? It was like an Icelandic version of The Office based around three individuals, the manager being akin to Captain Mainwaring, working the night shift in a petrol station in Rejkjavik? It grew on me!

Indeed. Seen that one (and shedloads of Nordic Noir). Did you watch 'The Night Shift'? It was like an Icelandic version of The Office based around three individuals, the manager being akin to Captain Mainwaring, working the night shift in a petrol station in Rejkjavik? It grew on me!
    I've not, but I'll check it out cheers.

Salamander 9/10
    The Bridge 100/10

Smart tvs have a lot to answer for. Over the last year or so I've watched Green Wing, Spartacus and Fresh Meat. Green Wing...one of the best comedy/dramas ever. Spartacus....brilliant plot twists over several series plus plenty of excellent CGI gladiatorial battles. Fresh Meat...worth watching just for Kimberley Nixon. A very good comedy drama.

Love Ozark, that's one crazy family.

Just watched breaking bad again, can’t believe how good it was and how little I could recall from seeing it 10 years ago. Couldn’t even remember how it ended ffs....one of the positives of a shite memory. Quite enjoyed the deuce, haven’t started the 2nd season yet just saving them up. Quarry was a good watch, shame they not doing another one. Ozark was great too. Not much out there at the moment.

Update: an attractive lady seduces him and on their second meeting brings along a load of handcuffs. Reluctantly, he goes along with it and all four limbs are secured to the bed. Then she produced a power drill.....