+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Players going down with cramp

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Players going down with cramp

Just seen my profile has had 18,000 visits compared to WT's 11,000 and Heisenberg's 6,000 #BOXOFFICE

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Just seen my profile has had 18,000 visits compared to WT's 11,000 and Heisenberg's 6,000 #BOXOFFICE
    Mine has 14,219.

However, given that the only time I have visited a profile page is when ive hit the name by accident instead of the post, I'm going to assume they were all accidental

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Mine has 14,219.

However, given that the only time I have visited a profile page is when ive hit the name by accident instead of the post, I'm going to assume they were all accidental
    No people press on your name when they can't find a suitable response to your argument and are looking to play the man and not the ball

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Mine has 14,219.

You've got 4.33 posts per day, I've only got 4.32.

Get a life, loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Stop posting, you're taking the board too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Stop posting, you're taking the board too seriously.
    You don't become box office on ccmb without putting the graft in, both quality and quantity are required. WT could do with taking a few notes from me.

I think it was Ericthehalfabee who postedthis on the 28th of Februrary 2003.