+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why is the story about our new leader about his skin colour?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why is the story about our new leader about his skin colour?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Labour ?

Or individuals within labour ?
    Carolyn Harris MP is likely to be in Starmer’s government. Look at her! Just read her wiki entry: homophobia, bullying, associating with criminals.

Face it, the Labour Party died when they forced Corbyn out. It is now just as full of narcissists, chancers and criminals as the Conservatives. Gething is dreadful. Drakeford was dreadful.

Gething’s time as Health Minister was a calamity. Betsi Cadwallader HB and Hywel Dda HB in special measures, Cwm Taf Morgannwg maternity services in crisis, Aneurin Bevan HB failing. His terrible lack of judgment when breaking HIS OWN GOVERNMENT’s rules during the pandemic! Sheesh! Even the most one-eyed Labour supporters eg WalesOnline’s Ruth Mosalski know that VG is an aggressive, narcissistic liar who has huge difficulty accepting he was wrong, accepting the blame and apologising.

Quote Originally Posted by blue sky View Post
    Carolyn Harris MP is likely to be in Starmer’s government. Look at her! Just read her wiki entry: homophobia, bullying, associating with criminals.

Face it, the Labour Party died when they forced Corbyn out. It is now just as full of narcissists, chancers and criminals as the Conservatives. Gething is dreadful. Drakeford was dreadful.

Gething’s time as Health Minister was a calamity. Betsi Cadwallader HB and Hywel Dda HB in special measures, Cwm Taf Morgannwg maternity services in crisis, Aneurin Bevan HB failing. His terrible lack of judgment when breaking HIS OWN GOVERNMENT’s rules during the pandemic! Sheesh! Even the most one-eyed Labour supporters eg WalesOnline’s Ruth Mosalski know that VG is an aggressive, narcissistic liar who has huge difficulty accepting he was wrong, accepting the blame and apologising.
    Difficult to know if you are a Corbyn/Labour supporter or a shill? Care to be a bit more transparent?

Who would you rather have seen as the first minister? What party would you rather see in power in Wales?

You sound very angry and do a lot of name-calling. Sounds a bit unpleasant tbh. It's easy to throw rocks. Care to come up with some solutions and political commentary as opposed to attack mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Difficult to know if you are a Corbyn/Labour supporter or a shill? Care to be a bit more transparent?

Who would you rather have seen as the first minister? What party would you rather see in power in Wales?

You sound very angry and do a lot of name-calling. Sounds a bit unpleasant tbh. It's easy to throw rocks. Care to come up with some solutions and political commentary as opposed to attack mode?
    I’m not a Labour supporter as in Wales they are a nepotistic clique intent on keeping Wales poor and themselves in power. And they have succeeded on both counts since 1999.

I admire Corbyn and his politics. Labour under Corbyn had a huge vote in the 2017 general election. Starmer is a Blairite, and Blair is a war criminal.

I would rather have had Jeremy Miles as FM and I will probably vote for Plaid in the next Senedd elections. They have Wales’ interests at heart. VG being FM and Starmer being PM will definitely help Plaid electorally in 2026. I have simply written facts about VG followed by my opinion of him. He’s well known for being evasive, angry when challenged and now for being funded by a criminal.

Your hagiography of VG was utterly, transparently cobblers. Laughably so.

As for the list of leaders who are unpopular I was responding to Sludge’s ‘person of colour’ comment. Just pointing out that the people I listed are all pretty unpopular.

I await your ad hominem as I’ve noted that this is your debating style. Have you been taking arguing tips from VG? Or maybe its his excellent service as a constituency MS that is blinding you to his unsuitability as a leader? Anyway I’m sure you will find a suitable response.

I’m not a Labour supporter as in Wales they are a nepotistic clique intent on keeping Wales poor and themselves in power. And they have succeeded on both counts since 1999.

I admire Corbyn and his politics. Labour under Corbyn had a huge vote in the 2017 general election. Starmer is a Blairite, and Blair is a war criminal.

I would rather have had Jeremy Miles as FM and I will probably vote for Plaid in the next Senedd elections. They have Wales’ interests at heart. VG being FM and Starmer being PM will definitely help Plaid electorally in 2026. I have simply written facts about VG followed by my opinion of him. He’s well known for being evasive, angry when challenged and now for being funded by a criminal.

Your hagiography of VG was utterly, transparently cobblers. Laughably so.

As for the list of leaders who are unpopular I was responding to Sludge’s ‘person of colour’ comment. Just pointing out that the people I listed are all pretty unpopular.

I await your ad hominem as I’ve noted that this is your debating style. Have you been taking arguing tips from VG? Or maybe its his excellent service as a constituency MS that is blinding you to his unsuitability as a leader? Anyway I’m sure you will find a suitable response.
    No ad hominem. Just asking some questions and I've got everything I need thanks.

I think you are clouded by your disdain of Labour

I can assure you that I am no outright supporter of them but Jesus christ the conservatives ? Plaid ?

The current nationalist leader is absolutely hopeless