+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McBurnie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: McBurnie

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Agreed, it's always them, isn't it. He's from Leeds, he's not even a jack. Even Cooper said that their fans dominated the atmosphere in the ground, they've got a village mentality down that way, i don't hate them, i can't even be arsed with them.
    I made this point after the reverse fixture in October, Swansea care about this fixture a lot more than we do. Cooper was just playing to the gallery with his comments post match (the atmosphere, the grass was too long etc), they really hate us in a way that isn't really reciprocated. Its like a perverse unrequited love.

Re: McBurnie

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I made this point after the reverse fixture in October, Swansea care about this fixture a lot more than we do. Cooper was just playing to the gallery with his comments post match (the atmosphere, the grass was too long etc), they really hate us in a way that isn't really reciprocated. Its like a perverse unrequited love.
    Let’s be honest, their season finished today. This game is their be all and end all - the reason they exist.