+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Orlando/Miami

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Orlando/Miami

You could go to NASA not far from Daytona or instead of wasting 5 hours driving from Miami to Orlando in blistering heat go to a water park. You could even spend the day on the beach at Daytona; loads of bars, wet T shirt competitions on weekends etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    You could go to NASA not far from Daytona or instead of wasting 5 hours driving from Miami to Orlando in blistering heat go to a water park. You could even spend the day on the beach at Daytona; loads of bars, wet T shirt competitions on weekends etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Me and my missus got married out in the Florida Keys about 15 Years ago. On the morning of the wedding my sister rang me from Orlando to say she wasn't coming down to the wedding, as the space shuttle was taking off from Kennedy Space Centre. She said she'd seen me get married before but had never seen the space shuttle take off!!!

s