+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Princess Eugenie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Princess Eugenie

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Not sure they metaphorically bow .

William's wedding was watched by 24 million here and 29 million in the USA ,streets were lined ,schools celebrated it ,I would call that popularism not " metaphorically bowing."

Not my bag ,or a fan , but not an anti royalist either , as it's part of our British heritage, and I think the queen is genuinally loved.
    But Eugenie? The immediate family of the Queen is one thing but what is Eugenie? Is she a cousin or second cousin?

Royal family is Queen, Charles, William and children, Harry. Outside of this and the people are no more royal than you or I.

Re: Princess Eugenie

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    But Eugenie? The immediate family of the Queen is one thing but what is Eugenie? Is she a cousin or second cousin?

Royal family is Queen, Charles, William and children, Harry. Outside of this and the people are no more royal than you or I.
    I despise the concept and reality of the royal family but, to be fair, she’s the Queen’s grandchild and ninth in line to the throne. All the same the lack of interest from the general public is quite telling.