+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Thought you only dealt with facts, not guesses?
    Educated guesses, which are a lot more accurate than what you read the MSM I'm still waiting for any mention of the Awan case, but I heard the fix is already in. A nice judge has been appointed with a friendly prosecution team, so I guess there is no need to draw attention to this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Educated guesses, which are a lot more accurate than what you read the MSM I'm still waiting for any mention of the Awan case, but I heard the fix is already in. A nice judge has been appointed with a friendly prosecution team, so I guess there is no need to draw attention to this case.
    Another tedious MSM jibe, even though I haven't seen the story I mentioned in any MSM, two changes of subject and nothing to say about what I actually posted. Textbook gluey insult and deflection.

Why were you telling me about diplomatic flights and special envoys?

Why were you telling me about diplomatic flights and special envoys?
    Because you mentioned resignations in the security services. Who do you think were were behind the supply of weapons that were used in the attempt to overthrow Assad? And what do you think it is that the State Department actually does? That was Hillary's little baby, and she still hasn't got herself out of the muck.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Because you mentioned resignations in the security services. Who do you think were were behind the supply of weapons that were used in the attempt to overthrow Assad? And what do you think it is that the State Department actually does? That was Hillary's little baby, and she still hasn't got herself out of the muck.
    Not the National Infrastructure Advisory Council.

Not the National Infrastructure Advisory Council.
    Are they Democrats? Swamp creatures? Tell me about them.