+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Football League World suggesting Leigh Griffiths, Celtic striker...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Football League World suggesting Leigh Griffiths, Celtic striker...

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Let's be fair here. Anyone watching this borefest at Hillsborough tonight, along with the 1st leg and both legs of the other play off semi, would have to be nuts to suggest that the standard in this division is anything other than mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Let's be fair here. Anyone watching this borefest at Hillsborough tonight, along with the 1st leg and both legs of the other play off semi, would have to be nuts to suggest that the standard in this division is anything other than mediocre.
    Nobody is suggesting that, they are just saying that the SPL is markedly shitter

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Nobody is suggesting that, they are just saying that the SPL is markedly shitter
    The SPL is a strange one because there are some very good players up there but a lot of dross. I for one, would love to see Griffiths here. He scores goals and has clever movement. I don't think for a minute we'd be able to get him to come or afford him mind.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post

I'd go as far to say, "that it looked like these matches contained 4 teams, that contained a certain amount of players that didn't want to attain promotion".

But (NSASWB), that's another debate/argument/discussion