+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why the Left Is So Afraid of Jordan Peterson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why the Left Is So Afraid of Jordan Peterson

I would imagine even since his Channel 4 interview most people in the UK wouldn't have a clue who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I would imagine even since his Channel 4 interview most people in the UK wouldn't have a clue who he is.
    Funnily enough, I was having a chat with an extended family member who has just graduated from a Russel Group university. I'd always had him down as being a paid-up member of the identity politics brigade, due to his age and environment. I couldn't have been more further from the truth. He was fully aware of all the BS that is currently going on around us, and what's more, so does his friends who come from all over the world. He said his social media is full of young people sharing ideas and conversation about their skeptism of current wisdom, particularly the vision pushed by the popular media. I was quite surprised by all of this, so I wouldn't be too quick to pidgeon hole people as niche Channel 4 viewers sitting in their bedsits!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Funnily enough, I was having a chat with an extended family member who has just graduated from a Russel Group university. I'd always had him down as being a paid-up member of the identity politics brigade, due to his age and environment. I couldn't have been more further from the truth. He was fully aware of all the BS that is currently going on around us, and what's more, so does his friends who come from all over the world. He said his social media is full of young people sharing ideas and conversation about their skeptism of current wisdom, particularly the vision pushed by the popular media. I was quite surprised by all of this, so I wouldn't be too quick to pidgeon hole people as niche Channel 4 viewers sitting in their bedsits!
    So is he a public schoolboy anti-leftist Corbynite like you?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    So is he a public schoolboy anti-leftist Corbynite like you?
    Not quite, but he is leaving the UK. Too many clever tw@ts here maybe?

PS what is an anti-leftist Corbynite?