+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    OK, you are reluctant. Fair enough.
    But why not reconsider? Its really quite simple.

Here - look.
    Do I think Trump and his team have blatantly made shit up?
    Yes. Yes I do.

I'm not so daft as to begin to imagine that they are the only ones, of course not.

While it is entirely your choice, it is curious to note that you cant bring yourself to answer that very simple, rather innocuous question based on everyday observation.
    I mean , you dont have so much of a problem calling almost every other player in the scene a liar
    It's not worth the effort to comment on the inconsequential chit-chat attributed to a bunch of anonymous gossipers, which is then feverishly reported by the MSM on a daily basis. I prefer instead to focus on the serious issues where crime and corruption is taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's not worth the effort to comment on the inconsequential chit-chat attributed to a bunch of anonymous gossipers, which is then feverishly reported by the MSM on a daily basis. I prefer instead to focus on the serious issues where crime and corruption is taking place.
    Fecking hell

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Fecking hell
    Even you know what the game is

Even you know what the game is
    You can't think that crime and corruption is 100% democrat and trump is sparkly clean. And if you do, you ain't a neutral observer

You can't think that crime and corruption is 100% democrat and trump is sparkly clean. And if you do, you ain't a neutral observer
    If Trump is guilty of anything they should catch him too

If Trump is guilty of anything they should catch him too
    And they will

And they will
    Let's see who goes down first, the orange monster or the pizza munchers

Sure.

Well I guess this is The Donald Trump thread.
    It was surely always about Trump and the craaaaazy happenings surrounding him specifically.

Perhaps it would be better to make an entirely separate one for the serious stuff W-B refers to. A place to give the serious stuff better focus. Joking aside - it really does become buried in 'here'.
    Cut out all the MSM 'nonsense' that infests this thread - all that MSM nonsense regards smart, truthful , greatest, unfairly treated, Media bullied Donald.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Sure.

Well I guess this is The Donald Trump thread.
    It was surely always about Trump and the craaaaazy happenings surrounding him specifically.

Perhaps it would be better to make an entirely separate one for the serious stuff W-B refers to. A place to give the serious stuff better focus. Joking aside - it really does become buried in 'here'.
    Cut out all the MSM 'nonsense' that infests this thread - all that MSM nonsense regards smart, truthful , greatest, unfairly treated, Media bullied Donald.
    #MAGA