+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Will Cardiff splash the cash?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Will Cardiff splash the cash?

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Good question, why is he still here? I don't think it's for the love of the club seeing as he don't bother coming to the CCS anymore.
    Our chances of reaching the Prem any time soon are remote so VT leaving the club is the more likely scenario imho.
    They've been remote since we were relegated. Not at any stage has the club looked capable of getting back to the top flight. Finally we have a manager in place that knows what it takes to get there and can lay the foundations if he doesn't actually get us there. I think the club realise they've made poor appointments in terms of managers and, in turn, our transfer strategy has failed abysmally.

Banned

Re: Will Cardiff splash the cash?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    They've been remote since we were relegated. Not at any stage has the club looked capable of getting back to the top flight. Finally we have a manager in place that knows what it takes to get there and can lay the foundations if he doesn't actually get us there. I think the club realise they've made poor appointments in terms of managers and, in turn, our transfer strategy has failed abysmally.
    I'm not allowed to discuss previous managers but we did threaten a play off spot not so long ago. Neil has a good track record so hopefully he can get us there one day.