+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Orlando/Miami

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Orlando/Miami

There will be NHL and NBA games in February. You could fly into Tampa - they’ve done amazing job on that city in the last 5 years - there’s tons to do. If the Tampa Bay Lightning are at home I’d go there - it’s a great arena. It’s also spring training for the MLB teams and the Yankees stadium is right opposite the Tampa Buccaneers NFL stadium. You can also get out into the Gulf of Mexico on a ‘big’ fishing trip - they catch some incredible fish. It’s a 2 hour drive to Orlando, and if you’re there for a night you might drop lucky and get an Orlando Magic NBA game - although they’re not a very exciting franchise currently. You can do Miami but that’ll be a pocket emptier for you and I’ve always found it a little too pretentious and never felt comfortable there.

Re: Orlando/Miami

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    There will be NHL and NBA games in February. You could fly into Tampa - they’ve done amazing job on that city in the last 5 years - there’s tons to do. If the Tampa Bay Lightning are at home I’d go there - it’s a great arena. It’s also spring training for the MLB teams and the Yankees stadium is right opposite the Tampa Buccaneers NFL stadium. You can also get out into the Gulf of Mexico on a ‘big’ fishing trip - they catch some incredible fish. It’s a 2 hour drive to Orlando, and if you’re there for a night you might drop lucky and get an Orlando Magic NBA game - although they’re not a very exciting franchise currently. You can do Miami but that’ll be a pocket emptier for you and I’ve always found it a little too pretentious and never felt comfortable there.
    Thanks Canton. Sounds like a good plan.