Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
If you won’t slag him off, I will. Bulut has apparently decided he can’t play football with this side (I think that’s a load of tosh and never intended to). But if you say that, that means you don’t extend the centre mids that apparently can’t play the way he wants
I've done it in the past, the txt in brackets was just because someone usually pops up to say you're anti bulut or whatever if you have a different opinion.

I think we need one in the team that has that skillset definitely, theres still room for your Ralls and Wintles IMO, but if he wants to control the ball and play a better passing game (better than the attempts we've seen so far) then IMO you need a midfielder and a centre back who are comfortable and capable on the ball, we need a Goutas or a McGuinness back there as well as they're both solid, but if we are to play out from the back and be comfortable on the ball we need another player or 2 starting from the back.

I think their reading of the game is poor when we go forward as well, one pass Ramsey tried on the weekend I think 2 players didn't read it..but I don't expect a complete overhaul and understand there are levels so id like to see us build from the back and go from there.