+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dalman, Choo and Tan

Dalman, Choo and Tan

Inconspicuous by their absence this season. Choo in particular was happy to comment plenty of times last season. Why are they hiding?

Re: Dalman, Choo and Tan

Let's start a rumour going.

1. They're looking to wash their hands of City.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Inconspicuous by their absence this season. Choo in particular was happy to comment plenty of times last season. Why are they hiding?
    tbf Ken Choo did the "Sam' walk to our end at about 11.30 this morning. In retrospect between 6 hours travelling, waiting for streets to clear, hanging around service stations (including for some bizarre reason a stop at Bridgend services), watching Wales lose on the Liberty big screen, 90 minutes of utter shite, returning to my car at the CCS to find that seagulls had recreated Bomber Harris's raid on Dresden on the bonnet, followed by a 3 hour crawl back to Berkshire I could say that Ken's walk might be the highlight of my day!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    tbf Ken Choo did the "Sam' walk to our end at about 11.30 this morning. In retrospect between 6 hours travelling, waiting for streets to clear, hanging around service stations (including for some bizarre reason a stop at Bridgend services), watching Wales lose on the Liberty big screen, 90 minutes of utter shite, returning to my car at the CCS to find that seagulls had recreated Bomber Harris's raid on Dresden on the bonnet, followed by a 3 hour crawl back to Berkshire I could say that Ken's walk might be the highlight of my day!
    Lucky you got to see the Wales game, we were still at the feckin services at full time!

Well let's hope he's seen enough like the rest of us.

A good day then.

Warnock has had their pants down from day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade View Post
    A good day then.
    Had worse!

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Warnock has had their pants down from day 1.

Warnock is cleverer than that. He only needs to have one person’s pants down and that’s VT. The club appears to be an absolute dictatorship and if VT thinks the sun shines out of NW’s backside then there is nothing that MD, KC, SB or anyone else can do about it. NW will get his way.

However, results will out and if things continue to go down the pan then VT will have to change his mind and not even NW’s carefully orchestrated (and in my view cynical) charm offensive of the fans is not going to save him. I hope it doesn’t take too long for him to be shown the door. After this season we have one year’s parachute payment left. I don’t think that he should be let loose in January with what’s left of this year’s PP.