+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U.S. accuses Iran of attacking tankers in the Gulf of Oman

Re: U.S. accuses Iran of attacking tankers in the Gulf of Oman

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    QED.
    I will pray for your sensitive soul.

PS Sincere apologies for shattering the image of your hero Avanatti, although I did try to warn you that anything he is involved in is a big scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I will pray for your sensitive soul.

PS Sincere apologies for shattering the image of your hero Avanatti, although I did try to warn you that anything he is involved in is a big scam.

You have proved my point about misrepresenting other people's views yet again. Find a quote that backs up what you just wrote about Avanatti. No fudging, no meandering, no going off at tangents. Find a quote. Or simply admit you are wrong.
    We all know how this will go....

You have proved my point about misrepresenting other people's views yet again. Find a quote that backs up what you just wrote about Avanatti. No fudging, no meandering, no going off at tangents. Find a quote. Or simply admit you are wrong.
    We all know how this will go....
    I was just seeing if you would reply to me when you said you wouldn't

I was just seeing if you would reply to me when you said you wouldn't
    It was one last and vain attempt to prove to you that you are a liar and a bullsh1tter. I think you just proved it to me and everyone else yet again.

No doubt you will come up with some smarmy reply that you think is clever. However, I'll leave you to fabricating arguments in order for you to think that you win them.

As I previously wrote, you are unable to engage in mature debate.

It was one last and vain attempt to prove to you that you are a liar and a bullsh1tter. I think you just proved it to me and everyone else yet again.

No doubt you will come up with some smarmy reply that you think is clever. However, I'll leave you to fabricating arguments in order for you to think that you win them.

How can I be a liar when I was right about Kavanaugh? The whole thing was a scam.

BTW I set out the scam line by line and you still couldn't see it. And now you are writing all this rubbish, for what purpose? It's not going to change the fact that you couldn't see the truth if it hit you in the face. I tried to help you, and now you treat me like this. I am a bit disappointed, but also used to dealing with people like you, so I won't be losing any sleep over it.

It's a removal of an alleged Obama deep state policy (the IRAN nuke deal), unlike Obamacare which was an internal policy and possibly a better solution implemented, this step is a bit alarming in where it could go, although and to the disappointment of political experts at the BBC, we didn't get WWIII over North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    It's a removal of an alleged Obama deep state policy (the IRAN nuke deal), unlike Obamacare which was an internal policy and possibly a better solution implemented, this step is a bit alarming in where it could go, although and to the disappointment of political experts at the BBC, we didn't get WWIII over North Korea.
    obama.jpg

Speaking hypothetically, if he was behind the coup, wouldn't the birth issue pop up again? I mean he would have to testify under oath, wouldn't he?

BTW I set out the scam line by line and you still couldn't see it. And now you are writing all this rubbish, for what purpose? It's not going to change the fact that you couldn't see the truth if it hit you in the face. I tried to help you, and now you treat me like this. I am a bit disappointed, but also used to dealing with people like you, so I won't be losing any sleep over it.
    Still no evidence to back up your comment then? No surprises there.

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;4980652]Speaking hypothetically, if he was behind the coup, wouldn't the birth issue pop up again? I mean he would have to testify under oath, wouldn't he?[/QUOTE

He sealed his records didn't he? One of if not his first executive order, only on fone at the moment so not arsed in fact checking this TBH I'm not too bothered about him, it's the hilder beast I would like to see in an orange jumpsuit.

[QUOTE=Nelsonca61;4980667]
    He sealed his records didn't he? One of if not his first executive order, only on fone at the moment so not arsed in fact checking this TBH I'm not too bothered about him, it's the hilder beast I would like to see in an orange jumpsuit.
    All subjects of criminal investigations have their backgrounds probed, so not sure if they would remain hidden?

Another conspiracy or real mine laying moment a long time ago, suggests Iran it has history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF4r2nYHGIg

This ship was discovered laying mines in the Persian Gulf and disabled by AH-6 helicopters. The vessel crew were rescued and transported to the USS Guadalcanal for medical treatment.

A quote

" Iran's Foreign Affairs Minister Javad Zarif said at an event at the Asia Society here. Zarif warned that if the US takes the "crazy measure" of trying to prevent Iran from continuing to sell its oil "then it should be prepared for the consequences."