+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It's pissing me off, we're to nice. I'm not saying that we should play dirty, but more intensity? most definitely. It's like the club and players have accepted their fate, absolutely nothing positive about this season so far apart from the cash, and it seems that plenty of fans are sucking up the 'enjoy the ride' rhetoric that's being banded about-**** that, it's an insult and patronising. We've got 30,000 fans turning up and making some good noise, it would be even better if we made a real effort to win a game. It's time for things to change, players need to take some responsibility and start playing without fear, Not one of them is performing, there's way to much reluctance and I can't understand why.
    I have seen plenty of effort from our players this season and a lot of good play. We have changed our style as well and are playing much fewer long balls and more quick, direct attacking play. To say that 'not one of them performing' is totally wrong as well - Etheridge, Bennett, Manga, Arter, Ralls, Camarasa, Murphy and Ward have all been consistently good. The reason that we dont have more points on the board is simply that we have missed clear cut chances. How you can say there has been nothing positive about the season so far is ridiculous - makes me wonder if you ever go to games or just like complaining.

Re: Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I have seen plenty of effort from our players this season and a lot of good play. We have changed our style as well and are playing much fewer long balls and more quick, direct attacking play. To say that 'not one of them performing' is totally wrong as well - Etheridge, Bennett, Manga, Arter, Ralls, Camarasa, Murphy and Ward have all been consistently good. The reason that we dont have more points on the board is simply that we have missed clear cut chances. How you can say there has been nothing positive about the season so far is ridiculous - makes me wonder if you ever go to games or just like complaining.
    Missing chances are part and parcel of the game. Teams have missed plenty of clear cut chances against us. Newcastle missed a penalty which would / should have given us 1 less point.