+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pulis gone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Pulis gone

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Praying he never manages this club
    And me first thing I thought he's a dinosaur now , a lot of his ex clubs fans don't always think he was the best choice after his initial arrival .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And me first thing I thought he's a dinosaur now , a lot of his ex clubs fans don't always think he was the best choice after his initial arrival .
    Stoke and WBA got rid and look at them now! If we had employed him instead of Ole we would still be in Premier League. He has never been relegated from Premier League unlike our present manager and he was a Childhood Cardiff fan so is one of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Stoke and WBA got rid and look at them now! If we had employed him instead of Ole we would still be in Premier League. He has never been relegated from Premier League unlike our present manager and he was a Childhood Cardiff fan so is one of us!
    I always thought he was a plastic United fan.

Really? Not a Newport fan?

Pulis left Stoke in 2013 and they went down in 2018