+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What, you finally concede that you're not neutral when it comes to Trump? Wonders will never cease!
    A fence sitter would ignore the truth in an attempt to appear neautral, so although I don't take sides, a fence sitter may not be the best description. So whatever you call a speaker of truth, that's what I am, which is the total opposite of lardy & Cyril whatever they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    A fence sitter would ignore the truth in an attempt to appear neautral, so although I don't take sides, a fence sitter may not be the best description. So whatever you call a speaker of truth, that's what I am, which is the total opposite of lardy & Cyril whatever they are.
    I bet Donald Trump (I see he's improved in the last few weeks to a true, mostly true and half true rating of 29%) calls himself a speaker of truth as well.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

I bet Donald Trump (I see he's improved in the last few weeks to a true, mostly true and half true rating of 29%) calls himself a speaker of truth as well.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
    I can't speak for him, but I would consider myself fair and balanced.

I can't speak for him, but I would consider myself fair and balanced.
    "Fair and balanced"? I don't think it would be right for me to comment on whether you are fair or not. You being unfair wouldn't be one of the first criticisms I would aim at you by any means, but, when it comes to the subject of this thread and politics in general, "balanced" is the last thing you are in my opinion.

I won't go into too much detail because I'm repeating myself really, but, I concede balance is a hard thing to achieve when considering politics at the moment. It seems to me that hardly anyone is totally balanced in their opinions these days and you only have to go through this thread to get all of the evidence you want that you are on one of the extreme wings when it comes to balance on Donald Trump - every time you give an opinion on the man, you illustrate that balanced is one thing you're not.

"Fair and balanced"? I don't think it would be right for me to comment on whether you are fair or not. You being unfair wouldn't be one of the first criticisms I would aim at you by any means, but, when it comes to the subject of this thread and politics in general, "balanced" is the last thing you are in my opinion.

I won't go into too much detail because I'm repeating myself really, but, I concede balance is a hard thing to achieve when considering politics at the moment. It seems to me that hardly anyone is totally balanced in their opinions these days and you only have to go through this thread to get all of the evidence you want that you are on one of the extreme wings when it comes to balance on Donald Trump - every time you give an opinion on the man, you illustrate that balanced is one thing you're not.
    You are confusing showing balance with highlighting serious wrongdoing and providing evidence, and my support of electoral majorities with partisanship. It's also not my fault that the Democrats attempted a coup against the US President. I'd blame the Democrats as they have brought it all upon themselves, and if it wasn't for the cover the collaborative media, it would already be over and done with.

What can you say really....

FBBFB786-EF66-4C96-975C-E63A38365B54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    What can you say really....

FBBFB786-EF66-4C96-975C-E63A38365B54.jpg
    Those who believe in that conspiracy rubbish say he's just letting Adam know he's fully aware of the alleged incidents at the standard hotel and the liddle people. Mr. Schiff has been put on notice they say. Fair doos just finished watching the Pearl jam 1992 pink pop festival set, bluddy outstanding.

You are confusing showing balance with highlighting serious wrongdoing and providing evidence, and my support of electoral majorities with partisanship. It's also not my fault that the Democrats attempted a coup against the US President. I'd blame the Democrats as they have brought it all upon themselves, and if it wasn't for the cover the collaborative media, it would already be over and done with.
    This thread in particular and the politics board in general are all the evidence I need to back up what I say about your lack of balance. I wouldn't make a great deal of it normally because we all lack balance to different degrees when it comes to something like politics, but you chose to brag about your balanced approach when you're one of the worst, if not the worst, examples of someone with a one eyed outlook on here.

This thread in particular and the politics board in general are all the evidence I need to back up what I say about your lack of balance. I wouldn't make a great deal of it normally because we all lack balance to different degrees when it comes to something like politics, but you chose to brag about your balanced approach when you're one of the worst, if not the worst, examples of someone with a one eyed outlook on here.
    How can I lack balance when I am commenting on an attempt to overthrow a duly elected US President, and the wrongdoing is all on one side?