+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Operation Yellowhammer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Operation Yellowhammer

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Because they are permanently reshaping the global economy away from globalization, and it is already having a negative effect on countries such as China and Germany. Are you this clueless in real life?
    So I can put you down as someone who believes want Trump says, will happily trade our free health care and wants to turn us into a county like America where those at the bottom are treated like shit and racism is far more rife.

You call me clueless?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    So I can put you down as someone who believes want Trump says, will happily trade our free health care and wants to turn us into a county like America where those at the bottom are treated like shit and racism is far more rife.

You call me clueless?
    He literally has no idea what he's talking about. He doesn't even know the meaning of the terms he uses. (Why the ****ing **** would a large, capitalist country want to steer the world away from globalization - it makes no sense and it can't be done) He obviously gets his opinions spoon-fed to him from whacko, right-wing websites. Invoking Wilbur Ross FFS! (you should spend a few minutes looking him up if you don't know who he is) It's a joke. Do yourself a favour and put him on ignore. Serenity now!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He literally has no idea what he's talking about. He doesn't even know the meaning of the terms he uses. (Why the ****ing **** would a large, capitalist country want to steer the world away from globalization - it makes no sense and it can't be done) He obviously gets his opinions spoon-fed to him from whacko, right-wing websites. Invoking Wilbur Ross FFS! (you should spend a few minutes looking him up if you don't know who he is) It's a joke. Do yourself a favour and put him on ignore. Serenity now!
    WB thinks Trump is an anti-globalist. He's obviously missed the last three decades where Trump's business model has been to build a tower with his name on in as many countries as possible.

If more people put him on ignore, the board would be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    WB thinks Trump is an anti-globalist. He's obviously missed the last three decades where Trump's business model has been to build a tower with his name on in as many countries as possible.

If more people put him on ignore, the board would be much better.
    And the part where Trump and his entire family had all the dry goods they were peddling in the US and elsewhere manufactured in China and Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    And the part where Trump and his entire family had all the dry goods they were peddling in the US and elsewhere manufactured in China and Mexico.
    I can see you are a Rachael Madcow arse licker type of person

BTW I have bookmarked your comments where you state categorically that current US economic policy is ineffective and will not produce any positive results. We can revisit this topic at some point in the future, when we have more data that either backs up or disproves your statement of fact.