+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 367 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yes. What does it mean?
    It means things are happening that you probably won't like

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It means things are happening that you probably won't like
    Such as?

Such as?
    I've no idea, but I will probably like it more than you do!

I've no idea, but I will probably like it more than you do!
    You should start all your posts with these three words

You should start all your posts with these three words
    If it's something to do with the Democrats, it could be any of a million things

If it's something to do with the Democrats, it could be any of a million things
    "any of a million things" that someone will claim to have been 'in on' all along, after the event? ;) If there is ever an event associated with the tweet directly.
    It's all so vague and open to reinterpretation.

We know for sure that Hannity truly does dine with the President .. so it could be something - but equally it could be another Trump originated thigh-slapping let down.

I now return to patiently waiting for the pieces to fall into place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    "any of a million things" that someone will claim to have been 'in on' all along, after the event? ;) If there is ever an event associated with the tweet directly.
    It's all so vague and open to reinterpretation.

We know for sure that Hannity truly does dine with the President .. so it could be something - but equally it could be another Trump originated thigh-slapping let down.

I now return to patiently waiting for the pieces to fall into place.
    I'm guessing something to do with 1. Assange 2. Awan 3. Podesta

But who knows! So many to choose from!!

I'm guessing something to do with 1. Assange 2. Awan 3. Podesta

But who knows! So many to choose from!!
    Fair play.

Okeydokey then. Let's sit back and wait

Fair play.

Okeydokey then. Let's sit back and wait
    Scratch number 3. They've been subpoenaed to appear before Meuller in the Russian investigation, but miraculously filed some missing documents the day before it arrived!

We do like to talk about raids in this thread, so let's not overlook the FBI raiding Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort's house a couple of weeks ago in connection with the Russia election fake news hoax MSM naughty boys thing that'll blow over in no time. Maybe they don't believe he'll voluntarily turn over all the documents to Mueller, as he promised with all his heart that he would.
    It's warming up now that others have suddenly remembered that they were also involved

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ho...rticle/2632538

The 'United' States of America appears to be a hollow, rotten cadaver.

With everything else that is going on in the world today, heaven help us all.

A quarter of Trump's cyber security council have resigned (National Infrastructure Advisory Council), giving a range of reasons including lack of funding and insufficient attention to threats.

Can anyone think of any reason why Trump might not want people investigating cybersecurity too closely?

The 'United' States of America appears to be a hollow, rotten cadaver.

With everything else that is going on in the world today, heaven help us all.
    On this we agree, and so far we only know less than one percent! They say the US system is based on the UK system, so God help us all. At least a wide section of the US public have wised up, over here we are still making jokes about the Fabians and Antifa

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...wellian-antifa

A quarter of Trump's cyber security council have resigned (National Infrastructure Advisory Council), giving a range of reasons including lack of funding and insufficient attention to threats.

Can anyone think of any reason why Trump might not want people investigating cybersecurity too closely?
    Cos they are all crooked as feck? I do believe some of the rank and file are decent people, but many in positions of power are working to an alternative agenda.

Cos they are all crooked as feck? I do believe some of the rank and file are decent people, but many in positions of power are working to an alternative agenda.
    You're right there gluey, Team Trump seem to have a lot to keep hidden and they're doing all they can to keep it so.

You're right there gluey, Team Trump seem to have a lot to keep hidden and they're doing all they can to keep it so.
    Here is another story you will probably never hear about due to your narrow choice of reading material. I'm guessing many people are resigning for reasons that are unbeknown to you.

https://trud.bg/350-diplomatic-fligh...or-terrorists/

US State Department special envoys to get the chop

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-envoys-report

Here is another story you will probably never hear about due to your narrow choice of reading material. I'm guessing many people are resigning for reasons that are unbeknown to you.

https://trud.bg/350-diplomatic-fligh...or-terrorists/

US State Department special envoys to get the chop

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-envoys-report
    Thought you only dealt with facts, not guesses?

Are diplomatic flights and special envoys supposed to mean something to me? I don't remember having any conversation about them.

Thought you only dealt with facts, not guesses?
    Educated guesses, which are a lot more accurate than what you read the MSM I'm still waiting for any mention of the Awan case, but I heard the fix is already in. A nice judge has been appointed with a friendly prosecution team, so I guess there is no need to draw attention to this case.

Educated guesses, which are a lot more accurate than what you read the MSM I'm still waiting for any mention of the Awan case, but I heard the fix is already in. A nice judge has been appointed with a friendly prosecution team, so I guess there is no need to draw attention to this case.
    Another tedious MSM jibe, even though I haven't seen the story I mentioned in any MSM, two changes of subject and nothing to say about what I actually posted. Textbook gluey insult and deflection.

Why were you telling me about diplomatic flights and special envoys?

Are diplomatic flights and special envoys supposed to mean something to me? I don't remember having any conversation about them.
    Why would you even have a conversation about things that haven't been mentioned by the MSM? I know you prefer the Walt Disney version of reality

Why were you telling me about diplomatic flights and special envoys?
    Because you mentioned resignations in the security services. Who do you think were were behind the supply of weapons that were used in the attempt to overthrow Assad? And what do you think it is that the State Department actually does? That was Hillary's little baby, and she still hasn't got herself out of the muck.

The group say that Trump's actions threaten the security of the US. Yet again, people are going on record to criticise the incumbent president, something I don't recall seeing in such huge numbers with any previous ones.

Because you mentioned resignations in the security services. Who do you think were were behind the supply of weapons that were used in the attempt to overthrow Assad? And what do you think it is that the State Department actually does? That was Hillary's little baby, and she still hasn't got herself out of the muck.
    Not the National Infrastructure Advisory Council.