+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team against Boro

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Team against Boro

Warnock said this morning that he rested Bamba on Tuesday so he would be OK for Boro. He also said he brought Peltier back maybe too soon and he was 'stiff as a board' yesterday. He also said Madine would probably not make it for tomorrow and it is too soon for Kadeem, Connolly and Bryson after their u23 run out. Jazz is out for another 2-3 weeks, as is Jamie Ward. Gunnar back by end of March earliest, Danny Ward out for the season and Fred Guonongbe has been abducted by aliens again!

If all that is true (and Peltier doesn't make it) my best guess is:

Etheridge
    Manga, Morrison, Bamba, Bennett
    Paterson Grujic Ralls
    NML, Zohore, Hoilett

Subs: Murphy, Traore, Damour, Pilkington, Wildschut, Halford, Healey

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Warnock said this morning that he rested Bamba on Tuesday so he would be OK for Boro. He also said he brought Peltier back maybe too soon and he was 'stiff as a board' yesterday. He also said Madine would probably not make it for tomorrow and it is too soon for Kadeem, Connolly and Bryson after their u23 run out. Jazz is out for another 2-3 weeks, as is Jamie Ward. Gunnar back by end of March earliest, Danny Ward out for the season and Fred Guonongbe has been abducted by aliens again!

Etheridge
    Paterson Grujic Ralls
    NML, Zohore, Hoilett

I'd say Gunnar will probably be back by June at the earliest...

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    I'd say Gunnar will probably be back by June at the earliest...

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Etheridge
    Paterson Grujic Ralls
    NML, Zohore, Hoilett

I'm a big fan of Manga, but in the centre not at right back. Adama Traore could have a field day. I hope Peltier is fit enough, he makes a big difference when he's in the team.

Also wonder whether he'll start Wildschut, with NML on the bench. Personally, I'd give Pilks a start instead of the two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    I'm a big fan of Manga, but in the centre not at right back. Adama Traore could have a field day. I hope Peltier is fit enough, he makes a big difference when he's in the team.

Also wonder whether he'll start Wildschut, with NML on the bench. Personally, I'd give Pilks a start instead of the two of them.
    Doesn't Traore play on Bennett's side?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Doesn't Traore play on Bennett's side?
    Doesn't mean they can't change flanks if they fancy at a crack at a certain full back. Hoilett and NML often swap sides.